Conjectures....

"You're in bed by 8 p.m, right?" Gemma stood in the doorway to Cadys room while Cady played with Bruce. "Yes, Auntie", Cady answered cheerfully. Gemma smiled, said "It doesn't take long. I'll be back soon" and gave her little niece a kiss on the forehead before she went downstairs. 

As she left her house a strange feeling spread through her. It felt like that something or someone was watching her. Gemma looked around once and then got into her car. She sighed as she thought about her plan again. She would meet Tess at FUNKIs. There she had to explain why M3GAN take over Elsie. It was little traffic on the road, so she arrived her destination quickly. She felt scary a bit as she entered the big building of the FUNKI-company. 

Gemma met Tess in their company and at first Gemma told her the whole story. She told her that M3GAN probably take over Elsie but it seems that Tess couldn't believe that. "Are you sure?", she asked after hearing the whole story. "This couldn't be." "But it was M3GANs voice", Gemma replied. I've heard it so clear." "Have you ever considered that -", Tess paused for a short moment and continued: "- that someone could hack your home assistant?" "Hack?", Gemma shouted. "What made you think that?" "This - what you've told me - it all sounds like that", Tess answered. "But who could hack our home assistant?" Gemma asked desperately. "And are we still safe?" "Let's see", Tess tried to calm her down. "How long has it been that you reactivate - what's the name? Elsie?" Gemma nodded. "I don't reactivate it by myself. M3GAN - or as you said, the hacker - activated Elise automatically." "Well, that could be a problem", Tess sighed. "After such a long time a hacker could find out everything about you. Where you live, when Cady comes home from school..." A sudden feeling of anxiety crept up on Gemma while she listened to her colleague. Could that be a hacker who uses the essence of M3GAN to make us in panic? it crossed her mind. "What can we do against this?", Gemma wants to know. A dull feeling of panic resonates in her voice as she asked. "You'll have to inform the police", Tess answered. "And you should do it quickly before something more worse happens!"