Questions....

POV Gemma

When I entered the bulding, I could feel their eyes on me. Some of them gave me angry looks and other people stopped their conversations, when I passed them. I was feeling me bad, because i know, why they are avoided me. I created M3GAN and I was responsible for her and for that, what she done. Only Cole and Tess, my colleagues, understand, how scary and terrible it was. 

We know, that M3GAN killed our chief, David and Kurt. But - could you tell that other people? Oh - it was a robot doll, which killed the both. You could believe this or not. No - very bad idea. "Gemma!", I heard the voice of Tess, "there you are. Finally! What about Cady? Is she alright?" "Yeah", I answered. "She's okay and in school." 

"Hello, Ma'am. Good, that you've turned up." Two police officers came our way and stopped in front of me. "Can we ask you some questions?" "Sure", I answered and we walked a few meters. "At first, you have to know, that some of the employees have referred us to you", one of the officers start the dialogue. "So - they said, that you are the person, who designed the toy here? The people said, that you make the -", he glanced at his notes, "the doll?" "Yes", I replied, "the name is M3GAN and she only was designed and created for children. We started a production, to bring such robot dolls like M3GAN bring to the children. The only job these dolls have, is, to catch bad feelings from children. My... my niece was the first one, who came into contact with her." "I see", the first officer said. "How do you explain these deaths?" "I... I maybe sound crazy", I said, "but it was the doll of my niece. She killed Mr. Lin and Kurt." "Wait a minute", now the second officer interfed, "you wanna tell us, that a toy killed these men? A toy doll?" "Just like I said", I replied. "It maybe sounds crazy." "Indeed", the second officer said dryly. "Please make yourself available", the first officer said, before the two officers leave our company. I sighed and sunk on a chair. "What do you think, will happen?", Cole asked. "Do you think, they have to close the company?" "Let's hope not", Tess answered and I felt her hand on my shoulder. 

"Let's hope, not...."