Cady's nightmare

POV Cady

I don't know, how to describe. Something bad happend that day and I hope, that my feelings aren't true. I just can't help, but I believe, that we're being watched. I tried to tell my auntie, that's something strange in the house, but she said, that we're talking about that later. And so I'm sitting in my room and don't know what to do. 

Do not get me wrong, after the events with M3GAN, Gemma and me are growing stronger together and I know, that Gemma's job is important, but sometimes it makes me sad, that she didn't take more time for me.      

I was lying in my bed, when Gemma come home late. I've heard her footsteps coming towards my room and a short moment later, the door to my room opend quietly. "Cady?", Gemma whispered, "are you sleeping?" "Soon", I mumbled while half asleep. "Okay", Gemma answered and gave me a good-night kiss, before she leaves the room. 

It was later this night and a full moon shone bright down to earth and a few stars covered the sky. I glance on the sofa near my bed. This was the place, where she sat. M3GAN. She always sat there, sung for me or made sure, I was sleeping. I avoided looking and turned to the other side of my bed. 

It was quiet for a while and I was about to fall asleep until I heard a noise. It was almost silent, but it sounded like someone opend my room door. "Gemma"?, I asked hesitantly. "Gemma, is that you?"  No answer. I turned around unobtrusively and look to the open door. The figure, that entered my room, was small. I pulled the covers over my head, when I realised, that the person, who came in, held a knife in her hand. Just don't scream now, I ordered and gasped in shock, when the little figure comes to my bed. 

And now I recognised, who was standing in front of me. "Hello Cady", I heard a familiar voice. "NIce to see you again, Cady. Now, you'll pay for that, what you've done to me."  M3GAN pulled back the blanket, raised the knife and stabbed. 

I woke up drenched in sweat and cried out as loudly as I could for Gemma. A few minutes later, she entered my room and realised, that I was scared. "Oh my god", she said, "what's happend?" "T-there's M3GAN.... I've seen her. S-she was here....", I stammered. Gemma comforts me. "She's not here", she mumbled and stroked my head. "It's all good, Cady", she whispered. "I'm here and M3GAN couldn't do something to you."