Sparkling date! Carlos's special question.

The weather was getting colder as the month of November had arrived. Carlos took a little walk around Hashinto town and enjoyed the sight. After the summer festival he had been coming out more. And also had some small dates with someone special. Hanami Koja.

She and Carlos had been hanging out more after the summer festival and had gotten closer. Carlos had never thought that he could find someone special as her. She was a literal goddess. Her kind heart, strong personality and her laugh when he accidentally fell on his face. Just perfect aswell as her daughter Himiko.

How could a little girl be so cute and sweet. Both she and Carlos would play for hours and have fun. And thanks to some sign language lessons, Carlos could talk to her. Yeah Carlos had found his place and was gonna ask Hanami something special at their special date.

Carlos was thinking about her so much that he didn't see that he was gonna walk right into the road. "Look out!" Someone yelled and pulled Carlos back. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh thank you." Soon he saw that it was Kyoko who pulled him back. "You're welcome. But what got you so distracted?" Kyoko asked.

"I was thinking about Hanami. We're going on a little date later. And I'm gonna ask her something important." Carlos answered and Kyoko's eyes shined up. "Wonderful. Anyway. I gotta go and meet up with the others. Don't forget to look where you are going." She waved and walked off.

In the darkened kingdom was Calypso walking through the corridors in her castle and suddenly stopped as her head hurt. Images of her as a kid and another girl looking happy, appeared infront of her before it stopped. "My queen. Are you okay?" Calypso turned around and saw Amane standing behind her. "Yeah I am. Now go and get a light orb." Amane nodded and teleported away.

Later that evening had Carlos and Hanami walked out of the movie theatre after watching a movie. And now they where walking through the park. "I really had fun this day." Hanami said and Carlos smiled. "Me too. But it's not over yet." He said and pulled Hanami with him the the frozen pond. Lights was hanging from the trees and Hanami gasped.

"Wow it's beautiful." She said as Carlos pulled something out of his pocket. Amane saw him and glared. Just then she heard someone walking by. It was a man around forty. "What a lovely evening. And the final boxing match today. Can't wait." He said as a dark red light appered around him. Amane smirked and took up her pendant.

"Lights out!" She said and a dark red light orb flew out of the man and into the pendant, making his eyes darken. "Boxing is stupid. Just like everything else." He said as Amane smirked. The fairies felt that a light orb was stolen and told Kyoko and Aoi while they where home. And Mukuro's pendant started to glow so she ran to meet up with the others.

Carlos walked up to Hanami with a faint blush. "Hanami. I have something to ask you." He said and Hanami looked at him lovingly. "What is it?" Carlos took a deep breath. "Well. I was wondering if -" Suddenly he got interrupted by a familiar voice.

"I'm wondering if I can crush you both." Both gasped when they saw Amane. "Who are you?" Hanami asked while holding Carlos scared. "No one special. But he needs to be punished and you'll be like an extra prize." Amane said and held up her pendant.

"Rise warrior of darkness. Rise up, Mega Darkaro!" Amane yelled and the dark red light orb turned fully black before flying out together with both the metal and dark crystal before turning into a monster. It looked like a boxer with armor. Also with dark orbs around it's body. It's skin was made of dark crystal. " Mega, Darkaro!" It yelled. 

Carlos stood infront of Hanami protectively. "I won't let you hurt my loved one!" He yelled and jumped into the air. Hanami blushed as Carlos was fighting the Mega Darkaro. He managed to do well. But suddenly the Mega Darkaro grabbed him in a tight grip. "Carlos!" Hanami shouted as Amane smirked. "The queen will be glad that you've finally been punished." She said as the Mega Darkaro's grip tightened around Carlos.

"Afrodite arrow!" Someone yelled and an arrow of water hit the Mega Darkaro's hand, making Carlos fall to the ground. But luckily someone caught him and put him down on the ground. "No." Amane said as Hanami's eyes widend when she saw who saved Carlos.

Sakura landed on the ground with cherry blossoms flying from her. "The blooming light of passion. Cure Sakura!" She said and did her pose.

Afrodite landed on the ground with water drops flying from her. "The splashing light of wisdom. Cure Afrodite!" She said and did her pose.

Jade landed on the ground with sparks flying from her. "The sparking light of justice. Cure Jade!" She said and did her pose.

"We ninja of light will protect everyone's shining hopes and dreams." They all started and stood in a pink, blue and green void. "Ninja light, pretty cure!" They ended and pink, blue and yellow sparks appered around them.

"Are you okay Carlos?" Jade asked and Carlos nodded. The cures soon fought the Mega Darkaro and managed to get hits on it. Soon it was knocked out and they summoned their swords.

All three where in a dark void with their colors as stars. "Shine. The three blades of hope!" They said while holding their swords. The blades glew in their respective colors. "Blade of passion!" Sakura yelled and cut through the air with cherry blossom flowers flying after the blade. "Blade of wisdom!" Afrodite yelled and cut through the air with water drops flying after the blade. "Blade of justice!" Jade yelled and cut down with a lighting bolt following the blade.

They all held the swords up that glew stronger. "Let our shining hope slash through darkness." They all said and jumped into the air, towards the Mega Darkaro. Lights in their respective colors appeared around them. "Pretty cure! Shining triple slash!" They yelled and slashed the air one by one. The three slashes went together and hit the Mega Darkaro.

It's skin cracked before it exploded into light, making the dark red light orb fly back into the the man, which made his eyes turn back to normal as his hopes and dreams returned. Amane looked at the cures as the metal and dark crystal returned to the pendant. "Damn you." She said and teleported away.

Hanami ran up to Carlos and hugged him. "Thank goodness you're okay." She said and Carlos smiled. He then took up a little box from his pocket. "Hanami Koja. I love you very much. And I want to spend every day with you. Be there when you wake up and when you go to sleep. Be there for Himiko and help take care of her. So I wanna ask you." He then kneeled down on one knee, making Hanami and the cures gasp. The box opened up, revealing a ring. "Will you marry me?"

Hanami had tears in her eyes and nodded. "Yes. Yes." She said and jumped into Carlos arms, making both fall on the ground. They shared a kiss as the cures jumped off and returned home.

Hanami and Carlos went home, happy for the day. And that their love will be one forever.