Queen of shadows! The fight of sisters.

The cures stared at Calypso who held up her pendant with all the town's light orbs. "She took everyone's light orbs." Jade said and the others saw everyone in town looking lost and full of despair. "But why didn't we get affected?" Afrodite wondered. "A pretty cure's light orb are harder to take-ya." Yangso said and Yinsy added. "So you're not affected so easily-yi." The cures looked at eachother worried.

"Finally. The power of all hopes and dreams is mine." Calypso said and put the pendant on her cheast. Soon she got engulfed in darkness and got a red aura around her. "We can't let her win. Let's go!" Sakura said and the others nodded before they flew into the air. Calypso turned to them with a smirk. "So you think you can defeat me. I don't plan on wasting energy on you." She said and shot a ray of darkness at the cures. They dogged it, but didn't see it turn around and hit them from behind.

It hit them and they got knocked to the ground. Calypso laughed as they turned back into their civilian forms. "If you excuse me. I got a kingdom to take over." She said and teleported away. The girls slowly stood up from the ground. Kyoko and Aoi gently picked up their respective fairy to see if they where okay. Luckily they where.

"We need to protect the Kingdom of light." Mukuro said and the others nodded. "Then let's go." Kyoko said and Mukuro took up her pendant. It glew and engulfed the girls in light. When it disappeared the girls saw that they where by the castle. Daya came running towards them. "Mukuro. Girls. What are you doing here?" He asked. "Calypso have taken the whole town's light orbs. She's planning on attacking the kingdom." Kyoko explained and Daya nodded before leading them to Callisto.

In the darkened kingdom was Calypso standing outside her castle and smirked. "My queen. The moment is here. Finally your wishes will come true." The shadow said and Calypso laughed before shooting darkness out of her hands. Meanwhile the shadow smirked evilly.

The cures bowed and the princess stood up. They explained everything about Calypso and Callisto looked worried. "I was hoping this would never happen." She said and made the others confused. "My princess. What do you mean?" Mukuro asked. Callisto sighed and looked out the window. "Calypso. Is my sister." The others froze in shock as Callisto continued.

"We where always there for eachother as kids. And always loved eachother. But one day she disappeared. Everyone was worried. Then she returned. But she was different. Like the darkness had taken over her. She tried to take over the kingdom. But I managed to stop her. After that she said that she would return. And now she has." Everyone was quiet after the story. They couldn't believe that Calypso was also a princess of the Kingdom of light.

Kyoko walked up to Callisto. "We promise that we'll help you return your sister to normal." She said and the others stepped forward. "We won't give up." Aoi said. For you, the kingdom and everyone else." Mukuro added and Callisto smiled. The fairies flew infront of her too. "We'll do anything princess-yi." Yinsy said. "It's our royal promise-ya." Yangso added and Callisto smiled more.

"Thank you all. I trust you." She said and everyone smiled. Suddenly they heard crashes outside and ran. As they ran out they saw that light orbs was flying in the air towards something in the sky. Calypso. With her was also Darkaros. But this time they where smaller and looked like soldiers. "She's taking the citizen's light orbs." Daya said and Callisto turned to the cures. "Please save the kingdom pretty cure." The girls nodded. Kyoko stepped forward. "Girls. Let's go!" She said and the others nodded.

The girls and fairies flew around in a pink, blue and green void and smiled. "Inner lights. Illuminate!" They all shouted and lights appeared from them, making pink, blue and light green round crystals. "Yinsy." Kyoko started. "Yangso." Aoi then added. "Change up!" They both said and the fairies shined before turning into a round circles with a hole in the middle. Their arms and heads was still there, together with Yangso's tail. "Light crystal ready." They all three said before Kyoko and Aoi threw their crystals at the fairies who caught them in their arms. And Mukuro put it on the pendant making the star on it glow.