Mukuro sees ghosts? Halloween party with the past.

October 31st, meaning that it was Halloween. The pretty cures had decided to meet up for their Halloween party. Mukuro made herself ready infront of the hall mirror and smiled. She was dressed up as a witch. Her outfit was forest green with yellow spiderweb. "This is gonna be so good." She smiled. But then she saw something behind her in the mirror.

It looked like a woman dressed in clothes from the fifties. Mukuro slowly turned around but couldn't see anyone there. With a sigh of relief she looked back at the mirror, only to see the woman there. "Hello dear." The woman smiled and Mukuro screamed before running out of the house scared.

Meanwhile at Aoi's house was both she and Kyoko waiting for Mukuro. Aoi was dressed as a mermaid with some purple hair extensions. Kyoko was dressed as a vampire with fake fangs. Yinsy and Yangso was also dressed. They where dressed as prince and princess.

"Halloween is a wonderful thing. Full of sweets and tricks." Kyoko said smiling. "Yeah. And some cultures have Halloween as a day to remember their closed ones that past away." Aoi informed. Just then they both heard someone scream and saw Mukuro running towards them. "Mukuro. So nice to- augh!" Kyoko got interrupted as Mukuro crashed into her, ending with both on the ground.

Aoi rushed towards them and helped them up. "Are you okay?" She asked and the others stood up. "Sorry Kyoko." Mukuro apologize and Kyoko just smiled. "It's okay. But why did you run and scream?" Mukuro looked pale as she remembered her in counter with the woman. "I. I saw a ghost." The others looked at her shocked. "A ghost? But ghosts don't exist." Aoi said and Mukuro looked down on the ground. "We'll help you with this ghost. It'll be no match for the pretty cure." Kyoko said and Mukuro smiled.

Amane was walking around the town looking for light orbs to take. But she couldn't really find any. "You'd think Halloween would be field with hopes and dreams about getting candy. But apparently those dreams aren't enough to produce a light orb." She said and walked past some people who didn't give much attention to her. "Atleast I don't have to hide." She continued to walk around.

The cures arrived at Mukuro's house, transformed and ready to fight. "I wonder how a real ghost is like-yi." Yinsy wondered. "No matter-ya. I won't be scared-ya. AAAAHHHH!" Yangso said before a spider appered infront of him. Afrodite giggled and waved the spider away. "Be ready for everything that can happen." Sakura told the and they nodded.

They all walked around the house but couldn't see anything. "Where did you first see this ghost?" Afrodite asked and Jade pointed at the mirror. "I looked in the mirror and then the ghost showed up." She explained and they all looked at the mirror. Just as they thought nothing was gonna happen, the mirror started to shake and a ghostly figure showed up.

Jade stared in fright at the figure. The same one she saw. Everyone backed up as the woman spoke. "Hello dears. Don't be alarmed. I'm not gonna hurt you." Sakura walked forward a little. "Who and what are you?" The woman giggled a little. "Well. I'm not a ghost. I'm a memory specter. And my name is Marie Smith." The cures looked at the figure shocked.

"Memory specter? What's that?" Afrodite asked. "We specters are created from the memories of different items. This mirror comes from America and belonged to a beautiful lady. The memories from different items lives on and take a human form. Like me." Marie said and everyone looked at her shocked by the story.

Soon they all introduced themselves and transformed back. "Would you like to join our Halloween party?" Kyoko asked and Marie nodded. "Ofcourse. Let's go." She said and they started to walk through the park. Mukuro looked at Marie and felt dumb. Ofcourse she couldn't know that Marie was a spectrum. But she still felt a little mean for just running away from someone nice.

Amane walked in the park too before seeing the cures and Marie. She looked closer and saw that Marie had a white and silver light appere around her. "Finally." She said and took up her pendant. "Lights out!" She said and a white and silver light orb flew out of the Marie and into the pendant, making her disappear completely. "Marie!" The cures said and saw Amane smirking.

"Looks like this little spectrum needed her orb to exist." Mukuro walked forward. "Return it at once!" She said and Amane held up her pendant. "If that's what you want." She smirked.

"Rise warrior of darkness. Rise up, Mega Darkaro!" Amane yelled and the white and silver light orb turned fully black before flying out together with both the metal and dark crystal before turning into a monster. It looked like a ghost in armor. Also with dark orbs around it's body. It's skin was made of dark crystal. " Mega, Darkaro!" It yelled.  " Girls. Let's go!" Kyoko said and the others nodded.

The girls and fairies flew around in a pink, blue and green void and smiled. "Inner lights. Illuminate!" They all shouted and lights appeared from them, making pink, blue and light green round crystals. "Yinsy." Kyoko started. "Yangso." Aoi then added. "Change up!" They both said and the fairies shined before turning into a round circles with a hole in the middle. Their arms and heads was still there, together with Yangso's tail. "Light crystal ready." They all three said before Kyoko and Aoi threw their crystals at the fairies who caught them in their arms. And Mukuro put it on the pendant making the star on it glow.

The crystals glew and both Kyoko and Aoi grabbed respective fairy as Mukuro held up her pendant. "Pretty cure, light up!" They all shouted and light appered around them. Their outfits appeared. It was their gloves, dresses, shoes, earrings and necklaces. Then their hair changed too. Yinsy and Yangso then flew onto Kyoko's and Aoi's waists, where Yinsy earned a pat on the head. And Yangso earned a high five. Mukuro put the pendant on her chest and it glew.

Kyoko landed on the ground with cherry blossoms flying from her. "The blooming light of passion. Cure Sakura!" She said and did her pose.

Aoi landed on the ground with water drops flying from her. "The splashing light of wisdom. Cure Afrodite!" She said and did her pose.

Mukuro landed on the ground with sparks flying from her. "The sparking light of justice. Cure Jade!" She said and did her pose.

"We ninja of light will protect everyone's shining hopes and dreams." They all started and stood in a pink, blue and green void. "Ninja light, pretty cure!" They ended and pink, blue and yellow sparks appered around them.

They started to fight the Mega Darkaro. They tried to hit it. But it was able to become transparent and the girls went right through. "It won't take any hit." Afrodite said and Jade glared at the Mega Darkaro. She started to think about Marie and how she assumed wrongly.

Something inside her glew as she stood up. She wasn't gonna let someone hurt any innocent person or spectrum. As quickly as lightning she ran towards the Mega Darkaro as it tried to hit her. "Marie's is hopes and dreams humanized. And I won't let you hurt her!" She yelled while glowing.

Lightning gathered around her as the wind picked up. "Shining thunder shock!" The lightning went towards the Mega Darkaro and managed to hit it, knocking it out. The others looked surprised as Amane looked pissed. "Let's go girls." Jade said summoning her sword and the others nodded before doing the same.

All three where in a dark void with their colors as stars. "Shine. The three blades of hope!" They said while holding their swords. The blades glew in their respective colors. "Blade of passion!" Sakura yelled and cut through the air with cherry blossom flowers flying after the blade. "Blade of wisdom!" Afrodite yelled and cut through the air with water drops flying after the blade. "Blade of justice!" Jade yelled and cut down with a lighting bolt following the blade.

They all held the swords up that glew stronger. "Let our shining hope slash through darkness." They all said and jumped into the air, towards the Mega Darkaro. Lights in their respective colors appeared around them. "Pretty cure! Shining triple slash!" They yelled and slashed the air one by one. The three slashes went together and hit the Mega Darkaro.

It's skin cracked before it exploded into light, making the white and silver light orb fly back into the air, which made Marie appere. Amane looked at the cures as the metal and dark crystal returned to the pendant. "Annoying pests." She said and teleported away.

The cures transformed back into their civilian forms and Marie came up to them. "Thank you so much." She said and everyone smiled. "You're welcome. We would never let anyone's hopes and dreams get stolen. And you are just that. And that's what's special about you." Mukuro said and both her and Marie smiled.

They all then went to their Halloween party and had fun. After it Marie said she needed to return to the mirror. Everyone said goodbye and smiled at getting to know someone new.