𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Reader Character Information

Title: Disciple of Gabriel

Name: Y/n Komori

Gender: Male

Age: 21

Hair and eye color: (your choice)

Height: 6'0

Relationship(s):
Yui Komori (adopted younger sister)
Seiji Komori (father figure)

Story:

Y/n as a baby was abandoned and left to the church to be taken care of. The church took him in and made him a follower of god.

Then when he was about 15 years old, strange and terrifying dreams started to appear. Later he realized in a dream, the figure finally told him what happened.

No one knows what happened that night, but after that dream and the days that followed. He was no longer the kind and gentle boy they grew up with, he had changed into something horrible. He still prayed but it was to someone else.

And on multiple occasions he would ask the other members of the church the question:

"Who have you been praying to this entire time?"

The ones he asked would be found dead couple of days or even weeks later. Police and other investigators have tried to link to anything to these crimes but no luck and no leads have ever linked him to anything.

Other members have said they have seen him in the corner of their rooms where the shadow hides face, but his eyes where brightly visible. He would just stand in corner of the room until the person left.

No one dared to confront of him about, since no wanted to be left for dead in a couple of days.

Yui however tried to be a sister to him, while Y/n just always brushed her off. She soon gave up as well.

Everyone thought if he was left alone, he would come crawling back to them for attention. But, he never did.

He had someone else to keep company, to serve and to please.