ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 [𝟘𝟘𝟙]

Lily Chee

As

* * * Famous Birthdays * * *

2022

﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚ Maria Nowak﹥*:ꔫ:*+ ( You )

Maria Nowak

Maria Nowak

Actress

#110

Birthday:

June 7th 2003 (19yrs of age)

Location Of Birth

New Zealand

Birth sign

Gemini

Nationality

American and Half polish and a bit of Maori

Abt

Maria is now a young adult that has starred in a very few children movies/TV shows, such as Little Rascals Save The Day, Odd Squad/etc. She was most recognised in her roles in shows like Anne With An E and even Euphoria.

Just got casted for the role of the main character , "Elena Carino" of the TV show "House of Secrets". (Fake)(I didn't know House of secrets was a real show, but just pretend I'm not talking about the documentary)

Before fame

Maria had screened her first moment on TV starring in the kids movie 'Little rascals save the day'. 

Trivia

In 2013 she was casted for the Avatar sequel. In 2016 when her and the rest of the 'Anne With An E' cast had started filming for the upcoming series, she then had to be replaced or moved aside as she then took her place in an upcoming movie with Famous director James Cameron. 

In 2019 filming the TV series Euphoria she quoted in an interview with her co-stars discussing what they had been filmed in before the Avatar sequel, "I had filmed with some lovely fellows, actresses and actors also including the crew behind the screen..." In 2021 she portrays as Maya Thorne in Scream 5. Now in 2022 she is seen on Jack Champion's behind-the-scenes updates on his jackthechamp twitter account, in this account they are seen filming the new scream sequel, Scream IV, which has led to her filming her third movie with Famous actress Jenna Ortega.

Family life

Maria had gone to normal school in New Zealand and moved back and forth from America for her acting career. She was then home-schooled as her and her family took a vacation to the U.S which had then landed her the role Eóne Sully in Avatar: The way of the water, the Avatar sequel. Camila Smith who is also a world-wide actress and plays in multiple movies and TV series and her older brother Samuel Smith who is now playing Professional Australian Rugby for the New Castle Knights.

Associated with

Maria is often associated with as many people as she meets but is often seen out in public with former friends Joshua Carlon and also Paige Taylor Shin the famous tiktoker/vlogger/social media influencer. They're also her friends Lola Tung as somewhat close friends and another co-star Jack champion as good friends since the filming of Avatar: The way of the water. Also seen with her older siblings Camila Smith who is also an actress and Samuel Smith who is a professional NRL player.

* * * Famous Birthdays * * *

2017

Maria Nowak

Maria Nowak

Actress

#???

Birthday:

June 7th 2003 (12-13yrs of age)

Location Of Birth

New Zealand

Birth sign

Gemini

Nationality

American and Half polish and a bit of Maori

Abt

Maria, a child actress who shot her career skyrocket by appearing on... She had acted in full roles playing in the movie sequel 'Little Rascals: Save the day' and in 2014 the released TV series 'Odd squad'. She has now continued to build up her career as she been selected for a mystery role in an upcoming movie sequel.

B4 fame

She had appeared on Little Rascals: Save the day in 2014, and was also casted in TV series that same year called Odd Squad.

Trivia

Maria is a young actress still perusing her dream on becoming a world-wide actress. She earned her representation from Bettina managment.

Family life

She was born in Hamilton, New Zealand and has two famous older siblings. Camila Smith who is also a world-wide actress and plays in multiple movies and TV series at the age of 18 and her older brother Samuel Smith who is only a couple of months away from playing Professional Australian Rugby who will be playing left centre in the National Rugby League New Zealand team Warriors at the age of 17.

Associated with

With her sibling Camila Smith and Samuel Smith, including her other siblings.

Characters

Avatar cast as themselves

(I'll add other characters later)

(Joshua carlon basically just Imagine him as louis partridge.)