[𝟘𝟘𝟝]

"George..." I said 

"Maria" we stood there quietly really awkward until he turned to my older sister carmen and then apologised for bumping into her.

"What's your name?" He said smirking at her with a lovely face. What does this guy think he's got a chance?  

"Her name is nunya"

"What's Nunya-"

"Nunya business" I said taking Carmen's hand and storming away out of that wanna be Justin Bieber.

We both ran away laughing but I was actually cringing inside like what was I thinking 'Nunya business'. My brother Samuel stopped the both of us, we waited with him and my other older sisters while they all discussed what looked and sounded like an important conversation.

"Ok so me and Kalani are going to grab some food and bring it right back. Paul, Cams and Mum will stay her along with Mia and after we'll finish our food here, then I'll take Carmen, someone else-" 

Immediately with no hesitation nor did he even let the poor girl finish her sentence, Sam said he'll go with Camil and Cams afterwards.

"Great ok then we'll def see you all after then..." The confusion coming from out of her mouth made as if they were gonna look for boys at the shops. She hopped on her way to the exit like those basic white girls.(No offense, if any offense is taken I will change the reference)

We separated from my older sisters and then continued on our journey. Oh how gorgeous the hotel was from the inside, well the one that my Mum was staying at, I just realized that if we saw George here, what if his parents are staying here?

I was so easily distracted that I didn't notice that my Mother had finished checking in and also the fact that I was zooming out. I also didn't notice I was staring at a small, brunette, boy who around my age as me, he had what looked like a bowl cut but with better cut edges and the front bangs swifted to on an angle.

I wake up reality when my brother had nudged my shoulder, I stare at him with harsh thoughts running through my head, then he looked back at me then to my Mum and I clicked. 

"I'm coming, just let me bring grab this" I told my brother as he rolled his eyes at me and started walking off.

I reached for the suitcase that stood behind me, then I turned to the front to check out what I was staring at before, my eyes travelled around which helped me find, a child. I gave an awkward smile then proceeded to walk off hopefully to space.

I raced to the elevator before it could shut. I made it but so did someone else.

"WAIT!" I heard a scream so I couldn't help but hold the door open.

"Oh, thank you" He said panting heavily walking inside.

"Where are you headed?" I questioned. "Uhhh... 8 please" I nodded and pressed number 8.

We stood there in silence for about 2 mi-  seconds until he said- "I'm Jack, what's your name?"

"Maria, so...Jack are you staying at this hotel?" He nodded in answer of no.

"Well I don't think so, I'm actually here because I'm trying something out like a new hobby but my family's staying here"

"Oh same..."

"So what hob-" He said until getting cut off by some random ringtone. Oh that was me.

"Sorry let me take this..." I pulled the phone out of my pocket it was my brother's phone he let me hold it and I forgot to give it back.

"Mum, hello. Where are you?... I'm the elevator... Which floor?... Yes someone's here..." I turned to Jack and pursed my lips into a small smile, I went back to my little corner and continued my conversation.

"About 7th floor... Which room?..." 

"Yea I'll see you there Mum, bye love you. Bye"

I hung up and pressed the number 9. DING! We made it to level 8.

"Well this is my stop" He said walking out of the elevator.

"Well hope to see you a;gain... Maria"

"Again Jack..." I said as we both waved as the door shut in front of us.

  . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . .  

Ding!

The elevator door opened and I was greeted with a comfy lounge right in front of me. I looked right then left before leaving the elevator doors with my suitcase and duffel bag. I walked down the left hall and found my brother leaning on the wall, I stared at him till he had finally looked up at me.

"Finally, where have you been?" He asked me.

"Downstairs where you left me"

He mumbled back at me and he was so lucky I wasn't about pluck the living out of his soul. I would've if he didn't give me all these bags to hold. Sam took me inside the hotel as we met along side my mum and sister.

"Did you bring the bags" She asked.

I put my thumbs up in response before pushing the suitcase and dragging the big bag in front of me, she smiled at me and pointed at the closet door I opened it and gently but harshly set them down in the room.

  . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . .

After about half-an-hour admiring and watching the television we exited the hotel room and took the elevator downstairs.

Ding!!

We made it to ground level and entered the welcoming lounge. I walked besides Carmen looking every direction for my new friend Jack, I turned my head right then left, side to side and back and forth but he was no where to be seen. 

It wasn't until my Mum, sister, brother and I walked outside and to the 8 storey car park, there I saw Jack from the other side of the car park and waved at him with a lovely smile crossing my face as he waved back. 

I felt a couple of nudges to my elbow and turned to Carmen with a devious smile on her face, which had made me grimace which in her eyes she was also watching two of her siblings share the same reaction, as I saw her frown making me look in the other direction as my eyes landed on my brother Sam. 

1... 2... 3... That's how long it took until the three of us burst out laughing like a pack of Hyenas or Hippo's. Then we had realised our mother was already two spaces away from our car.

"Last one there has to do the dishes tomorrow" Sam stated.

"You're on, 3... 2... Go!" The sound of our feet tapping on the concrete ground sounded like what my cousin when she would practice for her tap dancing, horrible, annoying and screeched a lot.

But damn did we run at the light of speed and now I have to do the dishes tomorrow.

A/N

- Just stating for background information, that Samuel and Camila are siblings, Lailani is the only one from her family and Carmen and Maria are sisters but Sam, Cam a have different Dad and so does Lailani.

- Sorry this isn't when they get to where they meet the other cast, I just wanted to hurry up and make Maria and Jack meet, but working as fast as I can.