[𝟘𝟘𝟛]

I sat there in front of at least two camera's, three different light stands and two professional photographers, and my other sister Lailani, Camil was busy so Lani  had take me to this event.

"Ok, chin up please..." Me, being a good person and doing exactly what they asked, I look straight up just under the vicious bright light. 

"And... Shot!" They really exclaimed with happiness, I thought.

The man then turned to this pretty quite tall ravenette woman. It was my sister. She turned to him with a huge smile on her face, 

"Thank you again, for agreeing to this James" He replies very softly but very generous at the same time and at the same time I gag. 

'Eww it's like looking at the bottom of a drop toilet!' I thought as I grimaced and shivered, I looked like a disturbed clown 'Ewww!'

I stood up walking to the other camera man avoiding sight of Lani and... James. "So how was it Kai?!" I asked in excitement, jumping up and down. "Well, umm..." He paused, he looked a bit disappointed "It was... Great!" He screamed hugging me with a really big smile, he hugged me so tight that my lungs weren't breathing properly.

Kai was like my other big brother and older bff, but soon that was all gonna change and I didn't know. 

Lani called me telling me it's time to go I said goodbye to James🤢 then Kai and asked if I was gonna see him on the weekend, he nodded with another big smile as I turn to see Lani who was waiting for me at the door for me. 

"Byyee James" My sister waved to him as I faced her I said "You sound like a rat, let's go" she rolled her at me turning to open the door behind her.

We both walked out into the carpark, a beeping noise came from a small, black car. We're walking towards it and we open the door and sit inside.

"So, did you like it?" Lailani asked. "Why do we have to do it again? " I complained with a small frown on my face. "I don't know? Ask Mum or Aunty Lei they told you to do remember?" She said starting the car.

. . . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . . . .

My thoughts

It had been about a few months since the auditions and I was starting to think that I didn't get into the next part.

About a day or two after the auditions [The second audition] happened we flew half way across the world just to get back home. I was born in here in NZ even though I am half American (I'm a white Māori). I have four older siblings, I'm the youngest out of five.

. . . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . . . .

Reality

We had arrived to this big, amazing, old modern, two-storey house. Pulling into the drive way I see my two favourite cousins outside my house waving like an npc to the car. 

I hurried out and sped run like kid flash when he found he was slower than the original flash and his grandson combined. 

"Hi Mahuta! Hi Keli!" I screamed hugging them as tight as Jake Sully did when he was holding onto his ikran that one time because he was about to fall, or like when was he with Neytiri and she called her ikran and they were on that ginormous branch and he looked down trying to hold onto his dignity.

We stood up properly with a good posture. "Come one, I have so much things you need to catch up on" I said excitingly gesturing for them to follow me.

It was finally the next day and I was in a spare room in my house with my two favourite cousins, gossiping about what had happened to all of us in the last week.