[𝟘𝟘𝟚]

"Next!" An unfamiliar voice screamed out and through the girls eardrums. Maria stands up walking inside with her head up and back straight. She turns her body to a couple of people siting at a table in front of her.

She stood there until someone said "Hello." He smiled "Maria is it?" They questioned, she looked up at to see adults which in her defence looked like they were supposed to be judging her talent and she nods to them in response.

"Cool, so basically we want to hear you speak first before we pair you up with a partner. Understood?" She gives them a shaking nod, as she starts to fiddle with her fingers, from all this nerve business.

"Page 19 please." One of them said as they started flipping their pages.

Maria takes a few seconds to breath, then words started to speak out of her mouth.

. . . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . . . .

Time skip

"Amazing performance!" Every judge calls out in a unison as they clap in amazement.

She grants them thanks with a smile on her face. "So Maria do you have any type of experience, with acting?" The lady on the right asks.

"Yes," She says answering, "I have been in a children's movie and a few TV series."

"May I ask," says the one on the left. "What shows have you been in?"

"Yes I played Anastasia or Anna for short, in Little Rascals: Save the day," Taking a breath "Also playing Agent Oaklynn in Odd squad," Her voice beginning to slow down...

"Hey," The person on the right said, "Don't we have another person here auditioning from Odd Squad!" The girls eyes lit up as those words were heard. " I don't know I think so, but I'm pretty sure they left." As those words were also heard the sparkle in her eyes went away.

"Well, besides all that we loved your performance" The judges said trying to lighten the mood "So we'll call you soon for the next part okay" The woman said as she again granted them as they were about to make her wishes come true.

"Number 207! And 394!"

I stood up and another person did the same, we both walked towards the curtain and opened the door behind it.

"Hello Maria... George" They sounded happy to see us this time. I stood next to this really tall boy with a dark hazel brown type of hair colour and his again... light hazel eyes lit in the brightness of the stage lights in front of us. Not gonna lie he wasn't ugly but he was really fine. I was eyeing his appearance back and forth until one of the judges spoke and caught my attention.

"So could you both start on page... 36" Looking at his script then back at the both of us softly smiling. Nodding in an unison we flipped pages then turned face to face, I looked into his eyes and moved them down to his lips, they began to move, open and words came out.

. . . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . . . .

The partner audition between George and I had officially finished, we ended up close, really close, like close enough for me to slap him in the face. They stopped us right there, after being warned on my age... and George's age.

Again they were extremely satisfied with the way of children's acting (us), and I was happy. They told us that the results would've been posted through our parents since it was suppose to concern them first before ourselves. We had finished up and I had a huge smile on my face George spotted it and we actually began communicate.

"You did good in there." He looked down on me with a smile on his face. "Thanks...?" I said confused as he took a step towards me "So... do you...wanna, maybe hang out?" He said slyly, moving closer towards me with his eyes travelling me up and down, I try to step away from him but he kept cutting me off. 

Then a lightbulb hit me. "I'm thirteen" I said raising an eyebrow smirking in this case, he shot his hands up signalling the words 'No thank you' I quietly scoffed at his action then slipping a phone outta my pocket and walking out of the building.

. . . . . ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ . . . . .

I walked out into the parking lot and walked towards a small car and opened the door. "Hi"  Camil/ Camila is one of my older sisters, she's a one of the smarter kids in my family she is also the 1st child to graduate highschool in my family.

I pass the phone to her and she greets me back and we start the engine. "So how was it?!"

"Umm... great, the judges said I was amazing and also during the partner auditions..."

"Also someone tried to ask me out " I said quickly we then immediately stopped at a red light, great nice timing. "WHat?!" she screamed louder than Casey Becker in scream 1996. 'I'm dead' I thought. You could hear the tires screech while she banged her forehead on the car wheel.

A million questions squirted out of her mouth. "Is he handsome? How old is he?! Where's he from? What's he look like? What's he's-..." I zoned out for a minute not caring about all those stupid questions, all I cared about was what would happen if she told my older brother. 

I shrugged off the thought in disgust then realised she had calmed down because we had finally arrived at our hotel that we were staying at. We had parked the car and I took a deep breath getting ready to try and get out of the car without dying, I opened the door and the both of us walked inside then towards the elevator.