1

Omniscient
South lake city, Utah
— ✿—

Soraya life changed the day she came home to kayson trying to kill her and to hear that her parents was dead in the backyard. When she found out that kayson body was never found she moved out of Atlanta immediately. She had a baby to protect but Horace didn't want her to be alone so he came along.

She gotten money from her parents insurance and whatever was left to them went straight to her. She gave birth to their son kyrie months later. She always wonder how kayson would've been as a father but Horace plays the part well.

Mariah music was taking off, she was on tours , concerts and enjoying herself. Soraya was so proud of her but she do miss the bond they use to have . She seen her in blogs dating another famous artist she pray he don't do her like the last one.

Kayson life has been different as well. Twenty four hours can change a person life , imagine what three years can do.

Flash back

"Horace I can't stay here any longer, what if he's not dead ?" Kayson stood outside Horace hospital room door listening to him and Soraya conversation .

Kayson didn't have serious injuries when Horace shot him because he didn't hit anything important and he recovered faster than Horace did. He was going to apologize realizing he didn't want to be a angry person anymore but Soraya talking caught his attention.

" I'm sure jit dead but if you want to leave for your safety and the baby you know I'll come. Plus I can just bring my producers with me." At the time Horace was still coming up but he blew up after he dropped a song with famous rappers. Now the world know him as Nardo wick.

After they moved to Utah he was barley home but when he was he spent his time well with his family.

Kayson didn't like how Soraya sounded Afraid of him but he didn't blame her either. He tried to kill her , who wouldn't be ?

He decided he was going to get help before he came back into her life plus he had to man up he had a child now. After leaving the hospital  that day he paid for therapy , he built his fan base but he changed his name to " Kentrell or nba young boy" he haven't revealed his identity yet. He was waiting to see Soraya first before he do so.

Flash back over

It's been Three years since kayson let Soraya and Horace play house with his child. People was speaking about him all the time, his fans brought him happiness and peace. He didn't feel like it was force and that's all he wanted was to be love  after his grandma died.

He knew his son would bring him peace. He planned on finally revealing himself to the world by the song he wrote for his son. But he wanted to see him first plus he moved to Utah when he heard that's where Soraya was. He wasn't being a crazy stalker this time. Kayson knew she probably would forgive him for the sake of their son , so he wanted to be close as possible to be with him.

" let me hear that back" Kentrell was counting down for the song he will release that shows him and a letter to his son. He was tired of hiding but he didn't care for fame, he just wanted people to see who they loved and adore so much.

"All the pain I felt inside myself, thought it would never end
I just thought I would blame myself, can't even blame my friends
I was critizin' myself like, "you ain't never gon' win"
Kentrell, you got to man up, you done had a kid,
I'm like, "Kentrell, you got to stand up, it's your time, I see it"
I'm like DeSean, thuggin' you just hustlin' backwards
Nigga, you done won
I just felt except that you not good for anyone
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
I can feel it in my soul"

This would be the first song he mentioned he had a child to the world with. He also got a girlfriend when he moved to Utah , her name was jaz. Even though he cheats on her many times, she still never judged him or made him feel like a bad person.

He finished up the song before he had to go visit someone .

— ✿—

Kyrie played on the playground at the daycare having fun with all the other small kids. Kayson watch from a distance smiling at the little boy who had his whole face. He never knew a broken heart could be healed even if there was some pieces missing.

When the teacher was calling the kids in for nap time , Kyrie ball rolled to the gate making kayson come closer to get his attention "AYEE" the little boy looked up from a distance not knowing any better. He just knew this stranger looked like him. " hey lil man" kayson bent down to boy on the little boy level . He  showed all 32 teeth smiling at the little boy, He was excited to meet him and know everything about  him.

" mommy said I can't talk to strangers" as kayson and Kyrie was talking the teacher was in the class room trying to put all the now fussy kids to sleep, not having a chance to do a head  count yet.

" well I'm not a stranger, I'm your dad"

" no no dada at home" the little one shook his head side to side not believing what this stranger had to say to him. He knew he already had a dad. Kayson knew he couldn't get him to understand but he was still going to explain. " well I'm your real dada and he's your fake dada"

After she gotten the kids to quiet down she noticed one bed  was empty and that it was Kyrie .
she went screaming his name , kayson heard the panicking teacher letting him  know it was time for him to leave before she came.

" this our little secret okay? Dada will buy you all the paw patrol trucks you just asked for, I love you dude"

" bye bye dada- KYRIE oh my gosh what you doing out here?" As the teacher approached him in a panicking manner, the little boy had a frown on his face watching kayson walk away. He took a liking to him immediately and didn't want their talk to be over just yet.

Kayson sat in his white Bentley with red interior smiling thinking of his mini him. A innocent child , that couldn't judge him and he help create was just in front of him. He never want that moment to end.

He wanted to wait until daycare was over to see him one more time so he decided to go get his toys before Soraya come get him but would it be too late ?