3

Omniscient
South lake city, Utah
— ✿—
*didn't proof read*

" we recording ?"kayson asked the producer who was filming him

" yes go whenever you ready"

" my name is kentrell aka nba young boy you guys may know me as that and I just want to talk about my fame , music and changing my ways"

kayson got invited to do a interview with billboard club and he accepted the offer wanting the world to know him, this would be the time fans and even Soraya will know why he act the way he do even more .

" what's one of your goals?" The producer asked.

" one day I just want to feel good about myself like you did it, like I'm okay to walk this earth , I'm not a bad person and I'm just not out here fucking up from my presence"

" do you enjoy making music?"

" I won't say I enjoy it, but it's like therapeutic the mic listen to me more than humans do, I feel like they blaming for what's going on because my music" he was shacky, barely getting a chance to speak properly.

" tell me about your grandmother"

" she was my everything , my protector , my comforter, my angel now so when she died I didn't know what to do. They threw me in a group home where the boys there was picking on me and I didn't know for what . I came from love to hatred and that's how I side I never thought could be brought out came about" he had a smile on his face speaking of him grandmother.

Soraya sat at home listening to the interview that was live on television with tears in her eyes.

The shacking ness in his voice and body, hurt her the most. He never showed his weak side so to see him like this made her wash everything he ever did to her away. " he just need somebody" she said to herself.

" what's something you can say about kentrell ?" The producer asked his co-CEO Montana.

" he have a big heart , if he fucks with you then he loves you and he got you no matter what"

" back to you kentrell, how you feel about your fame?"

" I'm not famous , I see it as a lot of people who know me.. I actually am terrified of people, they cruel"

" have you ever dream of being a rapper ?"

" I always wanted to be a rapper, rappers don't last on top but there will never be another me. I won't go back to my old self hate it or not"

" well that's a wrap thank you for giving us your time Mr. Youngboy"

They finished up the interview before getting his pictures taking for the cover.

— ✿—

" will you like to meet for lunch ?"

" yeah that's cool, I'm going to bring jaz and you should bring Horace and Kyrie just send me the details" Soraya said her goodbyes to kayson before hanging up the phone.