6

Omniscient
South lake city, Utah
— ✿—
*didn't proof read*

All five of them sat in the renter van on the way to Charlie grandma house . The guys sat in the front while Soraya , jaz and kyrie sat in the backseat with him sleep. Soraya kept replaying the night she had with kayson. It was amazing and her body wanted more of it.

" y'all want to stop for some food ?" Horace looking in the review the girls nodded their head making Horace stop chick-fli-a. " damn cuh I have to piss" Horace said stepping out stretching, jaz agreed making both of them walk ahead to use the restroom.

" come hea" kayson said to Soraya pulling the back of shirt bring her closer to his front, kissing the side of her neck. " I miss you and ha, I hope she ain't too sore" he said patting her front area. " kayson you can't be doing that with Kyrie or any around"

" shut the hell up he sleep dude and they not around" he nudge her in back of the head before grabbing the door for them standing in line with him closely behind then he needed to be. " damn jit back yo ass up " Horace came shoving him out the way in a playful manner wrapping his arms around Soraya.

" his lil ass knocked out"

" what y'all want ?" Soraya turnt around to get everyone order seeing that they was next in line. Once everyone told her , she told the crew member.

(A/N: I hate calling ppl workers lol)

as Horace and kayson argue about who was paying. But he eventually just let Horace have it.not really caring no more after that. Kyrie seen the play pin and he decided to take him there with Soraya and jaz cleaning off a table.

" how you liking the trip so far?"Soraya didn't want anythings to be awkward between the girls, she knew what she was doing was wrong but was guilt eating her up? No. She knew her and jaz could do better but jaz really could. he treated her this way before him and Soraya had sex.

" it's nice, makes me think about me and my family." she kinda had a frown on her face, not understanding why she sounded sad saying that.

" what's the pout about?"

" well ever since I got with kayson , he haven't let me see them. He always want me under him and made me cut ties, he feel like they would use him."

" why you listen ?"

" he would beat on me" she scrunched her face , but quickly covered it. She wasn't nuts she believed her but he never done that to her. Maybe it was the lean these days that had him tripping.

" well I help you figure something out" she gave her a smile letting her know her secret was safe with her and she wouldn't tell.

" I love my slime man" Horace, kyree & kayson all came to the table at the same time with the food and drinks in their hand. Everyone sat at the table eating , having their own personal convos , mainly the boys talking about music. But Soraya didn't like the nasty taste of jaz getting beat on in her mouth and thoughts.

— ✿—

"Who is it?"

" SAMARIA" she screamed knowing her grandma was old and she knew older people couldn't hear that good. " im old not deaf baby" she opened the door with open arms to everyone. She seen all them as her grandkids because they family was real small. When she entered the home she seen other ppl getting up ready to hug her. The house was decorated with her mother pictures which saddened Soraya.

After everyone hug and introduce themselves they was at the table being force to eat her grandma cooking and which was delicious so they wasn't complaining. " Soraya I'm give you your momma photo book and journal you can keep them baby. I enjoyed my years with her, so sad you couldn't" Soraya stop chewing hearing those words. She couldn't understand why they took one of the only people who would've made her feel love as a child and not left her alone. She won't admit it but she was thankful kayson killed then.

She looked up at kayson he blew a kiss sneakily, knowing that would lighten up her mood. She just shook her head , looking back down at her plate as kyree laid sleep in her lap. "man a Nigga full in this bit- HORACE NO CURSING" soraya grandma slapped him in the back of his head with her walking pass. "alright y'all boys get up and go do something and take the baby"

" yes boss lady"

" yes ma'am" both boys got up
With Horace grabbing kyree. And kayson staring at jaz for a second . Her mood been off since chick fli a and he didn't know why. The older lady also put him in the mind as his grandma and she usually got the truth out of people. He didn't know what jaz was going spill if they let her. "come on now boy" Ms . Davis said to kayson seeing he didn't really move much.

" baby you haven't uttered a word since you got here" she stared at jaz with sympathy

" I don't really talk much, I have a quiet personality"

" well it's just us here now, if you want say anything say it now because it seem like you never will after this"

" no it's okay, just my mind and heart fighting against eachother"

" always know you have the power in the relationship. I don't care if the man a provider and your broke. YOU are the power of it and YOU control how things go. It's no secret he's a angry person , everyone can tell by his tats but let me telling you something hunny I been here for 60 years to know, you can weaken a man or let a man weaken you and right now your letting him weaken you. So speak up and if it gets physical LEAVE! Your not a punching bag.. you hear me?"

Jaz nodded her head , taking in what the older women said. Her mother never taught her to leave, just be a support system for a man and if he beats on you forgive him because he loves you. " what a idiot" she mumbled under her breath

" and for you Soraya I ain't gonna say much but your finding love in all the wrong places. If something damaged you once , why try it again?" She knew exactly what her grandma meant. She also knew she was talking about kayson.

" now let's look at these pictures and secrets" she patted her hand on the table still giving her sweet smile.