2

Omniscient
South lake city, Utah
— ✿—

"Hey baby , how was school today ?" Soraya enjoyed being a mother

"Hey baby , how was school today ?" Soraya enjoyed being a mother. It wasn't a easy job but she would re-do it all again if she had to. " it was good mommy , I met my other dad." She scrunched her face up confused on who would be his other dad ?

" your other dad? What you mean baby ? Horace is your only dad"  she squatted down in his face to get a better understanding.

" no mommy I have two" he put two fingers up in her face. She prayed no other child was teaching her son this non sense. " well what's your other dad name ?"

" he told his name was dada and he look just like me mommy, I know you said strangers are dangerous but he look like me and I felt safe" she stood up from her squatting position looking around. Her son look like a spit image of kayson but she didn't think it would be him.

" Ms. Davis !!" The teacher jogged to the two with a big gift bag. " I'm so glad I caught up to you , the front office forgot to give you Kyrie gift that his dad brought." Soraya was panicking but she didn't show it.

How has everyone met this mysterious man but her? She took the gift bag seeing a whole bunch of Paul patrol toys which was kyrie favorite. " thanks" she gave the teacher a tip lip small, grabbing Kyrie hand speed walking to her car. She slowed down in her movements seeing a white Bentley drive pass but the figure  inside reminded her of kayson.

" it can't be." She mumbled underneath her breath.

She picked Kyrie up jogging to her car buckling him in his car seat. Getting in afterwards trying speed home. She decided to believe Horace was pranking her since he told her he was coming home today from tour. Once she arrived home she got Kyrie out the car and his new toys going inside.

" tell me about your new friend" they sat in the living room as she took out all the unopened toys that made Kyrie eyes go wide " he got them" he said excitedly grab each box. " Kyrie tell mommy about your friend okay?" She wanted to go to the police about a stranger harassing her child but she would wait until Horace got home to see if it was a prank.

" well he look just like me, but he has drawing on his face mommy and his neck , and he's tall but he walk funny" as she was getting ready to process what was said her door bell rung.

As she open the door , there was a edible arrangement sitting on her porch as she seen the delivery person driving off. When she grabbed the fruit she seen a card sticking out " see you soon-xoxo"

She closed the door going to grab her phone off the counter , calling Horace.

" wassup"

" thank you for my fruit" whenever Horace was away he would get Soraya flowers but never was fruit. " Soraya what you talking about ? I ain't get you no damn fruit"

" no fruit just came to the house" Horace thought she was doing one of those pranks that he see on social media so he decided to go along with the joke. " ohhh I remember, you welcome jit.. where my lil man ?"

" he's on the floor playing with his toys" she decided not to mention she caught on to the little prank he was doing. " oh Ight , I'll be there in a few" they said their goodbyes before hanging up the phone.

She forgot all about what Kyrie said from her mind trying not to accept kayson was back.

— ✿—

Kayson just finished up his music video that will be dropping tonight revealing himself. He was ready for this new change, especially after seeing his son. He didn't have a father in his life, so for him to have a child in the world with someone raising him didn't sit right.

" Jaz, you seen my chain ?"

" yes, it's on the dresser ... where are you going ?"

" to run some errands" kayson was going to see Soraya and Kyrie. He didn't want to start off bad and he knew Soraya like the back of his hand and knew she was probably panicking.

— ✿—

Soraya heard knocking on the door assuming it was Horace. " one moment" she wiped off her hands going to the door excited to see him but once she opened it she quickly tried to close it back.

" Soraya let me just explain"

" kayson move your foot and get away from my house before I call the police"

" soraya I promise you I'm not here to hurt you , I already met kyrie I would've did something to him if I had bad intentions, please" Soraya finally gave up fighting kentrell stepping back looking at him.

" you have five minutes - DADA" Kyrie came running to the door hugging kayson leg. " let's play with my toys " Soraya knew one day she would have to tell Kyrie about kayson and she guess the time came sooner than later. " well come in kayson" she went to the kitchen to check on the food as kayson and Kyrie sat on the living room floor. Once everything she finished she sat down on the couch staring at them.

" well kayson, it's time to talk"

" I know but not in front of him please. He the only person I got that love me and won't leave me" she nodded her head grabbing Kyrie hand walking him to his little table to eat. " are you hungry kayson ?"

" yes, I will take a plate" after she finished making his plate , she handed it to him sitting Kyrie iPad in front of him and putting his head phones on so he couldn't hear them.

She poured her a glass of wine standing up on the other side of the island opposite from kayson. " now speak" kayson look back at Kyrie praying everything he so won't tear him away from his son. He fell in love immediately with him.

" well let's start from the beginning, that night you flew to Chicago I found the letter that von gave you. But he put the blame on me when we both did our dirty. I suffered from a illness with multiple personalities and everyone treated me as that. But you and my grandma , y'all kept me calm but you turnt away from me too. Whenever my feeling get involved the evil side decides to take over me and I can't control that. But I got a new girl her name jaz and she reminds me of my maw maw she dosent judge me , I go to church and therapy now and I'm big time rapper name YOUNGBOY but Soraya what I did I think about everyday even with the death of your parents but they didn't love you. I promise they didn't, your aunt envy you because you look like your mom. It wasn't suicide , they killed her so they could be together... your aunt hated you the most , that's why they never came home to you and I have more documents for you, if you want to know"

Soraya stayed still with tears in her eyes as Horace walked in " SORA- what the fuck you doing here" Horace dropped all his stuff pulling his gun out " HORACE STOP KYRIE RIGHT THERE" Horace put his gun to his hip walking up to the island. " Horace he means well"

They all looked at eachother not knowing what to say. Horace still wanted to shoot kayson for what he did to him and his now family.

It's a part 2