5 ( sexxxx)

Omniscient
South lake city, Utah
— ✿—
*didn't proof read*

"Kayson can we you know? But keep it a secret ? Just so I know if I'm fully over you." Can't blame her for only knowing how to use her body to feel love. Her and Horace probably only had sex twice but luckily for the two he stayed on tour and when he was back she used Kyrie as a excuse on why. They really was besties more so lovers because they didn't really show affection.

Soraya and kayson grew a trauma bond. It's bad for each other but they feel like they only ones who understand each other. She felt
like he protected but also damaged her. He felt like she was made for him but he also felt like she should've never ruined her like he did.

" right now?" Kayson didn't care at this moment he been craving her touch and body for 3 years now.

" No, Kyrie and Horace are inside I wouldn't do that. Let's meet in Hilton hotel tomorrow but this a no strings attach thing" she poked her pink out for kayson to catch it. He thought it was cute how she still believed in pinky promises, no matter how much she went through , the world would still be a innocent place in her eyes.

"Ight I'll book the room tonight and send you the info" she nodded her head getting out the his car. She didn't feel bad what was going to take place tomorrow, she knew Horace was still talking to Soriya but she didn't care bring it up because he really stayed around for Kyrie and she so thankful for that but with kayson being back he probably will decide to leave soon.

" is dad a okay ?" Kyrie came running to her leg , feeling sad for his dad. " yes baby, sometimes adults get sad too just like how you get sad when you can't have candy"

" but if i act well then you will let me have some , maybe dada has to behave"

" yes that's all , he will be happy soon" she turnt her head to see Horace laying on the couch on his phone. He looked to see her staring making him smirk before going back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

" Kyrie birthday is almost here" she said trying make conversation. " yeah my lil jit about to be four, I got to show out for him" she love the bond they created for one of another you can view it In a dad way or uncle but they were close regardless. " I know he just growing so fast" her favorite part about life is being his mommy, excited for him to grow and see how he will act every age.

" you hungry ?"

" yeah I wan-" before he could finish someone called making
him Get up walking outside not caring to finish his sentence anymore. She shrugged her shoulders walking to kitchen find something to cook for her and Kyrie.

— ✿—

"Kayson no string attach okay , I just need to know why I never felt pleased with Horace and my body don't finish with him"Kayson nodded his head as Soraya sat on the bed with a robe and nothing underneath.

She took a deep long breathe deciding she was ready to feel pleasure again missing the way he made her body climax. He walked over to her looking down grabbing a hold of the tie on the Robe "take this off" he said already loosing the tie. With her moving too slow for him , he yanked the robe unloose pushing her on the bed to lay flat.

He stared admiring her body, it's been three years since he saw her. Kayson licked his lips already feeling himself get hard from her and they haven't even did anything. "you so sexy baby momma" he chuckled calling her the ghetto name that Soraya hate.