✿43

But someone will love you better~

Minjeong let out a sigh in relief after entering the unfamiliar house

Minjeong let out a sigh in relief after entering the unfamiliar house. Her boyfriend slammed the down behind as both of them took off their helmets and put them on the table.

The girl sat down on the sofa while her eyes were roaming around the living room. "Your house looks so cozy."

He ran his fingers through his fluffy grey-violet hair with a look of worry. "Did you really have to take such a big risk?"

"Oh Haechan! I didn't have any other option."

The tanned boy took a seat beside her and tucked her hair behind her ear. "You could have told your parents about me before then, we didn't have to hide our relationship from anyone. And this whole thing wouldn't have happened in the first place."

"You don't know my Dad. If I told him about you, he could have done anything with you. I am not allowed to date you know that, right?"

"But this is so wrong!"

"I don't have a job so, I am still dependent on my parents. If I told my parents a few days ago before the engagement, they would have seized my phone and put security everywhere so that in no way I could contact you. So, I couldn't tell them about us and I didn't even tell my friends about our relationship in order to keep it a secret. That's why I even requested you to not tell your friends too."

"It was so hard for me to not tell them. But a promise is a promise." Haechan cupped her cheeks and continued, "You were so brave back there by the way. Now no can separate us anymore."

"And you! You were late. I thought you would make an entry like a hero but who knew that the main protagonist of the movie was a female." She giggled later on.

"Not my fault. I came there directly from Song Hyekyo's fan event."

"Is she more important than me?" She looked at him in disbelief.

He chuckled and put her on his lap as her slender arms surrounded his neck. Seeing her angry pout, he gave a quick peck on her soft red lips. "Ofcourse not~ There's only one girl in my life that I love the most and she is Jun Jihyun!!!"

It was unbelievable for her. So, she gasped, hit his chest and got up from his lap, going towards the door. "Fine! I am leaving then!"

The twenty-two-year old quickly stood up and grabbed her wrist from the back as he pulled her back, her slim body hitting his broad chest. Haechan laughed and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Calm down my lady. I told you that no one can separate us now. Not even you."

Her glare softened as she wiggled in his hug. "Leave me. I need to change my dress."

Haechan released her, feeling continuous vibration in his pocket. He took out his phone and saw 127 messages from the group chat. "I think the boys have already figured out that it was me. The group chat has gone wild."