Broken

Summary of last chapter: Harry talks to someone in the garden and his uncle beats him for being a freak. After the beating a searing pain goes through his body and a female voice says she is sorry but this is all she can do at the moment. He wakes up to go do his chores and gets called a demon.

Harry pov

Every since that fateful night my life has been hell. I have never gone to school, am not allowed to go outside and the beating have gotten much worse. Turns out somehow I grew wings. It has been four years and now I am nine.

My wings have been broken more times than I could possibly remember. They are now a source of constant pain. I finally learned to hide them about 6 days ago. I also lost my eyesight from one of the beatings.

I hear the doorbell ring as I am dusting. Why they have a blind boy dust I will never know. "Get the door boy." My uncle yells. I scamper over to the door and unlock it. I open the door and look towards the blocked light.

"What can I do for you?" I ask the person at the door.

They grab my shoulder and I freeze in place. They remove their hand quickly before responding. "We have gotten reports of child abuse towards this household." I unintentionally rub my hand across one of the scars on my arm.

I sit in silence when my uncle yells towards me. "Who is it boy?" I turn in the directions his voice came from and shudder. How was I supposed to know who it was it's not like I can see. I rub my hand across my eyes like it will help the world become visible again. He pushes me out of the way and looks out the door.

I can hear the change in his breathing. "What can I do for you officers?" He says with slight worry.

"You are under arrest for suspected child abuse." The officer says before I hear cuffs get slapped onto his wrists. I hear someone approach me. "Hey, I'm going to grab your hand and we are going to take you to the doctor." I think for a moment about how I know my uncle can't get me and I nod. I feel a hand on my own and someone start to tug me in another direction.

I stumble and fall onto the ground. I scrambled up so no one gets mad at me. Someone helps me up before picking me up and putting me in a car seat. They strap me in and we head somewhere.

We arrive somewhere and I am unbuckled and picked up. We go inside a building I can hear the sliding door. I hear people talking all around me so I cover my ears. Soon I am set into a seat and somehow the seat is moving. I get taken around this place and put so many different places.