Meeting

Harry pov

I get woken up by someone shaking me. I jump back and huddle up against the wall. "Harry it's me Tom I have someone who needs to see you." When I hear the silky voice I calm down and nod my head. "But first food." He says picking me up and walking out of the room.

I get placed on a soft chair. I hear bussing around me. I can smell the food being set in front of me. I sit and wait for everyone to finish eating so I can eat what ever is left.

"Why aren't you eating? Is the food not to your liking?" I can hear Severus ask.

"You want me to eat with you?" I say in complete confusion.

"Of course when else would you eat?" Severus asks. I hear Tom sigh sadly at the question.

"He was expecting to have to wait for us to be done." Tom replies.

"Why?"

"I only get what's left over and only if I am good." I say.

"Not in this house. You get to eat with us even if you are bad." Tom says sturnly. "Food will never be taken away as punishment." I nod and start to eat the food in front of me. There is way to much but I try to eat as much as I can. " You don't have to force yourself to eat. Nothing will happen if you don't finish."

With the permission given I push my plate away. I sit quietly in my chair until they are done. "Now it is time to see the person." Tom says before picking me up.

We walk a lot before he puts me down on a couch. I hear multiple people shuffling through the room.

I scoot more into the couch when a new person talks. "Hello little one I heard you need a doctor to look at you. Can I do that?" I nod but when I feel strange magic coming towards me I quickly move away hurting my arm a little bit. "Sorry I scared you I need to use magic to see what is wrong."

"It's okay she is not going to hurt you." The voice in my head says. I nod and scoot back over.

"Thank you." I feel the magic wash over me and hear someone gasp.

"What's wrong?" Tom asks.

"First let the list finish." I hear something unraveling. The unraveling sound continues for a long time.

When the sound stops she starts to read.

Age one
Broken wrist (never properly healed)
Malnutrition
Dehydration

Age two
Broken leg (never properly healed)
Malnutrition
Dehydration
Bruising

Age three
Sprained wrist
Broken arm (never properly healed)
Malnutrition
Dehydration
Bruising

Age four
Burns
Blunt force trauma
Sprained ankle
Broken shoulder (never properly healed)
Malnutrition
Dehydration
Bruising

Age five
Burns
Blunt force trauma
Broken arm (never properly healed)
Broken leg (never properly healed)
Broken wings (never properly healed)
Malnutrition
Dehydration
Bruising

Age six
Burns
Blunt force trauma
Broken arms (never properly healed)
Broken ankle (never properly healed)
Broken wings (never properly healed)
Malnutrition
Dehydration
Bruising