Chap 7: Meeting Slenderman

(Y/n)'s POV

Toby dragged me to a kitchen. A weird grey hairless thing was crouching on the counter. I hid behind Toby. He chuckles slightly. "Oh*tick*, don't worry about him*tock*! He's one of my *tick* friends!" The thing waved at me with knife like claws. I waved back slightly nervous. It had a scratchy voice. "Why hello!~ My name is The Rake! Toby has told me about you." He smiled showing his sharp deadly teeth. I swallowed. "M-My names *tick* (Y/n)." The Rake chuckled. "Aw, ain't that adorable. You and Toby have the same ticks!~" You couldn't see Toby's eyes, but you knew he rolled them. You heard an alarm go off. "Hmm?" You turn around to see two teens with masks. They had similar yellow jackets, but different masks. Ones was pure black but with two red eyes and a red sad face. The other you could see he has dark brown hair. His mask was white with two black eyes, and female like black lips. They were pulling a cheese out of a fridge. "Oh, uh, h-hey Toby. W-Who's this..?" The one with a female mask asked. Toby smiled underneath his mask. "Oh hey Masky, Hoodie. This is (Y/n)! (Y/n) this is Masky and Hoodie. They're Proxys (Sorry, I don't know how to spell it) just like me!" I smiled to them and waved. "Hi." Hoodie waved and Masky gave a shy hello. "So (Y/n) are you ready to *tick* meet *tock* Slenderman?" I thought a moment. "I-I guess I'm *tick* ready to meet him *tock*..." Toby patted my back reassuringly. Toby grabbed your hand once again and lead you to a huge double door.

Toby's POV

I'm glad (Y/n) can't see underneath my mask. Cause if so, she'd see me blushing every single time our hands came in contact. "Well *tick* this is Slendermans *tock* room." I knew she was nervous, but I mean, who wouldn't be? If you had to meet a faceless, well dressed, pale deamon like creature that has been roaming around the world for centuries, you'd be a bit nervous as well. I knocked on the door and heard his deep scratchy voice murmur "Come in." I pushed the double doors open, to see Slender sitting at his desk. "Ah, so you're (Y/n), Toby has told me about you. Please child, don't be afraid. A friend of any Creepypasta is a friend of mine." She eased up slightly. "H-Hello." (Y/n) waved shyly. "Its nice to *tick* meet you sir." Slendermans face tugged where his mouth should be. Im guessing that means he's smiling. "Tell me child. Do you wish to stay with the Creepypastas?" She nodded. Slenderman straightened some papers on his desk. "Well child. To do so, you will need to become one of us." Her eyes widened slightly "Y-You mean *tick* I'm g-gonna have to *tock* be turned into a killing *tock* m-m-m-monster!?" Slender nodded. "Im sorry. You wouldn't have to technically kill anyone. You can be like Masky, Hoodie, and Toby, where they just help lure people for other Creepypastas to kill."

3rd POV

(Y/n) wiped her sweaty palms on her pants. "I-I..." She thought long and hard. It seemed like years have pasted just the three of them standing there when in reality it was only a couple of minutes. (Y/n) gulped gathering up all her courage. "I accept becoming a Creepypasta."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What's up? Anyways. I'm trying to decide on an animal that has claws, ears, and a tale. Comment what animal you want please. Also, sorry it took forever to update, I've just been busy a lot lately!