Chap.5: Yes? Or No?

Ticci Toby's POV
I folded up the paper and shoved it in my pocket. Hey! It's a cute drawing, and very well drawn! I blushes slightly at the thought of me and y/n holding hands. I shook the idea out of my head. "I-Idiot" I whispered "She could n-never."
I sighed not finishing my sentence. I looked over to her and smiled slightly under that mask like thing over my mouth. I shook her gently and whispered quietly to her "y/n? Y/n it's time to wake up." She yawned slightly, still having her eyes shut and waved her hand slightly while mumbling "Leave me to sleep. I wanna marry sleep right now." I chuckled lightly and picked her up bridle style, and carried her to my room.
I don't want Sally to forcefully turn her into a pretty princess like BEN. I set her down lightly on my bed and tucked her in like a little kid. I removed my mask slightly to reveal me lips and kissed her forehead gently. I put the mask back on and whispered 'goodnight' as I stood in the doorway, then headed down stairs to the living room of the Creepypastas. I walked past the couch were BEN was sitting still in his princess outfit playing video games as a grumbling Jeff in a purple princess dress with a tiny crown on top of his head.
I chuckled slightly and went into the kitchen and made some microwaveable waffles. I ate my waffles peacefully. I was the only one in the huge kitchen besides Masky and Hoddie eating a whole ton of cheesecake. I pulled the picture out of my pocket and looked at it. 'Cute.' I thought to myself. 'I wonder how y/n is doing?

Your POV
I was sleeping peacefully till I heard a certain Toby nudge me and whispered quietly to me "y/n? Y/n it's time to wake up." I yawned slightly also waved my hand at him and mumbling "Leave me to sleep. I wanna marry sleep right now." I heard him chuckle slightly, and picked me up gently and started carrying me somewhere. I was to tired to see where. He set me gently on a bed, and tucked me in.
I felt like a little kid again. I felt a cold pair of lips meeting my forehead and blushed slightly. I heard a very faint whisper of him saying goodnight, and shutting the door. I blushed more. 'Did he really just kiss my forehead!?' I questioned in my mind, as I slowly drifted back to sleep, my mind racing on if that really had happened, or if it was just some dream.