Chap.4:The beautiful Ben

Your POV:

After you three where finished, Ben kinda looked like princess Peach, but more...... Pink. Ben frowned and said "pink isn't exactly my color!"Toby, Sally, and I started cracking up. Then a guy about your and Toby's age walked in, and he just fell to the floor cracking up. He had pure black hair, a white hoodie stained with blood, white leather skin, some black boots, some dress pants, raccoon eyes, eye lids seemed to be burned off, and he had a smile literally from ear to ear cut into his face. He had tears steaming from his eyes. This all stopped when Ben said "Ya, laugh know Jeff, but... I think Sally wants to do your makeover next."Sally had a huge smile on her face. Jeff began to run, Sally hot on his tail. I smiled and shook my head. I turned to Toby and asked "so, why am I here?" Toby looked a little bit scared when I asked that. "Well... I was wondering... Ifyou'dliketobecomeacreepypasta?" You tilted your head to the side. "Say, what know?" He sighed "I was wondering if you'd like to become one of the Creepy pastas?" You blinked and said "W-what? I think I'd probably get caught, die, and go to H, E, double hockey sticks!" Toby responded "I would never let that happen to you." You thought about it eight times and said with a sigh "Okay." Toby left the room leaving you with a beautiful Ben. He got up and did a curtsey and said "My fellow princess, I shall be in the other room being princess of video games if thy needs me!" You giggled, and curtseyed back. As Ben left, something licked your hand, and you looked down. You ticked and saw a dog with a smile. You smiled and said "Im just gonna guess you're Jeff's dog." He nodded. You sat down on the sparkly bed and pet the dog. As you waited patiently, you found a note book, pencil, and colored pencils.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Toby's POV

I went into Slenderman's room and he said right away "Yes you may turn the girl into one of us." And he handed me a bottle with purple liquid. "H-how did you *tick* know t-that I wanted *tock* to t-turn her into a Pasta? H-how did you even k-know she was here?!" "Child, I sensed her soul, and since you've never even broke one rule with humans, I knew she was special to you." I smiled, thanked him, and went upstairs to see a sleeping y/n. I picked up a piece of paper to see..... I blushed. S-she drew her.... A-and me... Holding h-hands.