Chap 6: Mysteries

Toby's POV

I was deep in thought until I felt a razor blade of some sort tap my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw The Rake. Oh, so it was him? "Hey *tick*" I bluntly said. "Hey. You still thinking about that chick you stalk?" I blushed slightly. "I do NOT *tock* stalk her!" He just chuckled and mumbled a sure. I rolled my eyes. "So, have you asked her yet?" I looked at him. "How did you-" "Hey, I get bored in this place. So, why not ease drop!?" I shook my head with a small smile, then sighed. "No, *tick* not yet." Rake suddenly smirked. "You like her don't you?~" I didn't look at him. "U-uh." I blushed slightly under my mask. That's when he started cracking up. "S-Shut *tock* up!" I walked up the stairs still a little mad. Oh well. I opened the door to which y/n was resting. I smiled slightly still seeing her sleeping... She's so cute when she sleeps- WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING!? I KILL PEOPLE! She could never love a killer like me... Could she?

Y/N's POV

~IN YOUR DREAM~
I was running. I don't remember from what, but I remember it- SHE, was mad. I suddenly tripped. I tried to get up, but my foot was stuck on a root of a tree. She finally caught up to me, and laughed insanely. I tried calling out for help, but who would be in the woods? I heard ticks... like a clock. She lunged at me with a knife in hand. I screamed and shielded myself with my arms.
I woke up in a cold sweat and found Toby standing in the door frame, deep in thought. I got out of the bed and walked over to Toby. Hmm... I waved a hand in front of him to try and snap him out of it, but he didn't do anything, not even tick. I tried poking his cheek, but that didn't work either. "Toooooobyyyyyyy?" I tried calling his name out. "Toby did you like, fall asleep standing up with your eyes open or something?" I still didn't get and answer. I sighed and thought for a moment tapping my chin slightly. Light bulb! I went by Toby's ear and whispered slightly. "Waffles." He snapped out of it and looked all around "Where!?" I giggled slightly and he looked at me scratching the back of his neck. "U-uh *tick* how long have you *tock* been standing there *tick*?" I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "long enough." He chuckles slightly and mumbled a sorry. "I was just about to wake you up actually." I smiled slightly. "So what made you stop and that deep in thought?" He blushed slightly... BLUSH!? No, no y/n, it's just the lighting, yeah, yeah that's it! The lighting! "Well." He started. "I was, *tick* I was just thinking about, *tock* stuff." You raised an eyebrow slightly. "What are you hiding..?" He started panicking. "I-Im not *tick* hiding anything *tock*!" While he was panicking, I saw a folded up paper fall out of his pocket. I bent down and picked in up, luckily while he was rambling, he didn't even notice. I started to unfold it, that is, until he snatched it out of my hand. "Oh come on! What are you hiding!?" I groan. He shook his head and whispered slightly looking down. "You *tick* wouldn't *tock* understand..." You tilted your head to the side as if you were a dog. "What's that supposed to mean?" Toby looked up. "I-I'll tell you *tick* later, but for now *tock*! I want you to meet some of my other *tick* friends!" He smiled under his mask type thing and grabbed my hand. He started running down the hall, dragging me with by my hand. But what I'm glad that Toby didn't notice, that I was blushing slightly.