Chap.2:da waffle friend

You went to lode the creepy-pasta wiki, when there was a strange voice in your head that told you 'make waffles' or 'I will come back' and of corse 'don't be afraid of me.' You got up, made some waffles, put them on a plate, and put that by your side. You looked at your computer, and saw something typed in. 'I won't hurt you, as long as you stay calm.' "What?" you said out loud. Your hand started twitching like crazy, and you couldn't stop it. You starred at your hand, that seemed to be having a spas attack, as you looked at it, you saw a hand get placed on it, and it stopped. You looked up to see the same guy from last night had placed his hand on yours. He then asked "can I hang with you and eat some*tick*waffles? And I promise*crack* I won't hurt you in any*twitch* way." You answered "s-sure?"He grabbed the plate, and in a matter of seconds, they were all gone. You said "holy crap! I don't think I've seen anyone eat that fast! Not even me!" He smirked and said "I just really like waffles?"I smiled. This, random stranger, is the only closest pet you had besides Betty, your horse. He asked "D-do you like *tick* were you live?" You fronded, and answered "No, I get bullied a lot..." He shuddered "w-would you like to l-live with me and some f-friends?" You answered "sure? But hey wait! What's your name?" He answered "Im Ticci Toby y/n." Wait! How did he know your name!? Before you could ask Toby, your vision became black. You were knocked out!