Chapter 3

~3 days ago~

David had woken up out of his sleep from whispering. It wasn't unusual as him and Darrian were sleeping together. Just for that night though. Unmoving, he listened in.

"I wish I could tell you everything. Anything. But it's not like you'd believe me. You're my best friend. But then again...with Ethan's death....I can't put that on you." He spoke vaguely but undoubtedly sounded upset.

This confused David.
Because he could; Darrian could tell him anything and he would believe it. After all, they were Best Friends.

"I'm supposed to be this big, hotshot, drill rapper but I can't even go home. I am so scared to go home. Word to everything bro." He said.

It took a few minutes but David brushed it off as something he wasn't supposed to hear. It would be embarrassing if he turned around, eyes open, and staring at him with a concerned look.

And with that, he fell back into a deep sleep.

-

The next day David woke up by himself. It was obvious that Darrian left him some time ago.

So he just went on about his day. Nothing was wrong. He was sure of it.

                                        ~End of flashback 1~

~1 day ago~

Darrian had come back two days later. His hair was messy, his eyes were baggy and red; like he'd been crying, his fingernails were filthy and bloody, and his clothes? Looked as if someone tried to forcibly rip them off with their bare hands. He had socks but no shoes on.

That set the alarms off in David's head. And immediately he grabbed him and helped him with his temporary hygienic issues.

After that, Darrian asked him if could they go to the park. Nothing too out of the ordinary, so naturally David agreed. The taller boy loved to go to parties so maybe that was the cause for him to come in like that and not anything else.

David, already having sweatpants, a shirt, and socks on, puts on slides and a jacket before heading out. Darrian somewhat doing the same as well, with the help of David of course.

While walking, Darrian stumbled a bit and almost fell when they were were almost there so David carried him the rest of the way.

Once there, he put the taller boy down and had him face him. Then, without cause, darrian fell into him. Slowly whispering 7 simple words out before suddenly passing out.

"When I die, will I be everywhere?" He asked.

Those would be his last words for a while.

                                                ~end of flashback 2~

~~~~~
David is so fucking oblivious to shit. I literally pissed myself off while writing this cause goddamn nigga😂😂😂