Chapter 12: USJ Invasion: Part 2

I can only watch in horror as the bird monster slams Aizawa's head into the ground, creating a small crater.

I wince and step back, trying to build up the courage to do something, but all I could do is stare.

The Void Villain reappeared next to the hand villain and spoke to him, I was too far away to make anything out, though the hand villain scratched his neck angrily before walking away.

I thought he just gave up before he disappeared.

I looked around and spotted him near... MIDORIYA, TSUYU AND... and some other student.

Before I could realize what I was doing, I was running toward the villains.

My legs moved on their own...

Though Midoriya was one step ahead and reeled his fist back to punch the villain with One for All.

Before the punch could land, the bird monster seemingly teleported, blocking Midoriya's punch.

I stop in my tracks before realizing the I stood beside the battered Aizawa.

I drop to my knees and lightly shook him, when he didn't react, I gripped his wrist and felt a light pulse.

I sigh in relief and pick up Aizawa, placing him on my back, I think a second shot of adrenaline was coursing through my blood as I began to walk away with the unconscious Aizawa, walking to the direction where the door was.

Before I could walk any further, the void villain appeared infront of me, blocking my path.

Kurogiri: "I can't allow you to do that..."

I pant in exhaustion as the Void Villain grows nearer, I raise my hand, ready to try to gas the villain if need be.

Before anything could happen, a loud crash sounded throughout the USJ.

All Might has made his appearance, standing at the top of the cliff, but not wearing his iconic smile but a angry snarl.

All Might: "Fear Not... for I am here!..."

I almost felt tears welling as he disappeared from the ledge and I'm picked up and placed far from the villains in a blink of a eye.

I look up at All Might, barely containing my emotions.

All Might: "Good job Young L/n, you did well, take care of Aizawa."

Y/n: "Y-yes sir."

All Might nods and zooms off, picking up Midoriya, Tsuyu and the other kid and placed them next to me.

All Might: "Everybody to the entrance."

Though something that didn't cross my mind suddenly did.

Y/n: "His limit!"

Midoriya: "All Might! That brain villain! One for- I mean my attack didn't even make him flinch!"

All Might: "Midoriya kid..."

All Might smiles and strikes a pose.

All Might: "...Fear not!"

All Might zooms forward, crossing his arms in an X motion, and attacks.

All Might: "Carolina..."

The brain villain stood in front of the hand villain, taking the hit.

All Might: "...Smash!"

The attack did nothing to the brain villain, who tried to grab All Might in retaliation.