A/n: Happy 20K Reads!

Well well, this seems familiar.

PingKing leaves for ages and comes back to celebrate a milestone.

But this one deserves it as I never thought I would reach such a milestone

20 thousand people have read my story! That's insane!

You guys have no idea how much that means to me.

Back when I celebrated my 5k reads, I had no motivation to continue this story, I had fallen out of the bnha fandom and felt like discontinuing the story.

Put seeing how much you guys loved it put me back on track and now I'm back in the fandom and enjoying myself once again.

Praising myself aside, there's a few misconceptions in regards to the world of the book.

Obviously it takes place in the bnha world, but I mixed it with the DC earth.

For people asking if world ending threats like Darkseid exists, I'm going to say a fat no.

I've been throwing a few ideas around but decided that extraterrestrials don't exist.

That doesn't mean that superman doesn't exist, it's just that he's not a alien, his powers are derived from his quirk.

For others who fall in the realm of magic users (Zatanna, Constantine, Doctor Fate) those do exist, but like I said with extraterrestrials, it's derived from their quirks.

We can't see everyone from the DC universe, but those who do show up should be a real treat.

You guys really enjoyed Firefly showing up, but he actually wasn't my first choice!

I was originally gonna go with the scar-man himself Victor Zsasz!

A smaller fight to ease our main character into his first fight.

But then I remembered... no one likes Victor Zsasz!

Except in Gotham the TV show, in there he's a riot.

But I'm glad I went with Firefly, he's such a underrated villain.

Another commonly asked question is a love interest.

My original plan was to go with Kendo, but I think I've changed my mind.

I don't know if I wanna have a love interest anymore.

It's just something I'm not good at writing.

You guys saw the meme of a "romance" that was in The Imp with Lucille.

But let us ignore that and move onto the elephant in the room...

The Scarebeast

What's it's deal, how did it heal our main character? WHY did he heal him?

How is he in his head?

These are questions that shall be answered another time.

Once again I thank you for your support, your theories and ideas really do shape the future of this story.

And remember, Stay Groovy!