Chapter 5

Ethan seemed to snap back to reality as soon as he felt Corey's lips against his own. He pushed away from him, falling backwards onto the dirt.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He hissed, scrambling to his feet as Corey yanked his jeans back up and stuffed his erect cock back inside.

"Dude, I'm sorry" Corey said, his voice sounding sincere.

"I shouldn't have played that stupid fucking game" Ethan snapped, scrunching his hair in his hands.

"No, no" Corey groaned "it's my fault, I shouldn't have tried anything. I'm sorry"

Ethan shot him an angered look, but immediately felt a wave of guilt once more.

"It's fine" he said after a moment of silence "I'm just not... You know... That way"

Corey nodded, picking the bag of food back up and swinging it over his shoulder before walking back toward the camp. Ethan followed close behind.

What had just happened? Why did he walk over to Corey? He could see his hard dick, but yet he approached him, getting close enough for Corey to kiss him. The thought of it made Ethan shudder, but while it was happening, it didn't seem so bad.

Ethan shook the thoughts from his head as they reached the campfire again and the group sat around and began to cook.

"Do you work out, Ethan?" Matthew asked curiously as he sat beside him.

"Uh... No" Ethan replied, his patience for Matthew decreasing by the second.

"Oh! Well you've got a nice body anyway" he smiled and bit into a chicken drumstick.

Ethan glared at him, but Matthew didn't seem to notice. Was everyone here gay? It was certainly starting to seem that way.

They all sat around eating until finally Corey stood up.

"Good night fellas'" he smiled and the others waved and bode him farewell as he retreated into the large tent that was set up not too far from the fire.

When Ethan eventually finished his food, he too felt the tiredness from the long day. He stood up and nodded to the others before climbing inside the tent and finding Corey laying there asleep. The tent was indeed large and would easily fit all eight of them, but as Ethan looked around, he realised something.

He didn't bring, nor did he own a sleeping bag and as he counted seven of them, he realised that nobody had brought him one either.

It was warmer inside the tent, but not warm enough to undress and sleep without a sleeping bag. He sighed and sat down in one of the free areas before laying his body down awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" Corey's voice came, startling Ethan who bolted upright.

"I... I'm sleeping" he shrugged, looking over at a shirtless Corey who was grinning.

"Fully dressed in wet clothes?" He enquired, raising a brow "take them off before you catch your death".

"Oh yeah, so you can get another look. I don't think so" Ethan joked, but was half serious.

"Yeah, because I've been fantasising over your little dick for hours" Corey sniggered back, but continued to stare.

"Little?" Ethan scoffed "I don't think so"

"Well, prove it then" Corey sneered, sitting upright now.

"Yeah, you wish dude"

"Thought so"

Ethan shook his head as he laughed but then remembered that even if he wanted to take off his wet clothes, he had nothing to sleep in.

"I don't have one of them" he told Corey who looked around.