Chapter 18 - Final Part

Was it a test? Was Corey really willing to let this happen, even after the situation with the twins? Ethan wasn't sure, but as the group began to draw closer to him, his mind emptied.

Matthew reached him first, taking hold of Ethan's rigid tool and squeezing the base. Jules reached for his back, rubbing and pressing against his skin. It felt amazing. More hands grabbed at different areas of his naked body. His nipples were being teased by the twins. His balls were being lightly kneaded by Greg and someone was now running their finger between the cheeks of his ass.

Ethan gurgled in glee as his entire body was worshipped and pleasured.

Lips now closed around his cock, a tongue sliding up the underside and sending chills through Ethan's body. He wasn't even sure who was responsible, but he wasn't sure that he cared, either.

A mouth pressed against his neck, warm and wet as they glided it across his skin. Jules' touch was unmistakeable, he could feel him work his fingers deep into his spine and it felt electric.

Another tongue was now sliding inside of him, his sphincter clenching as it reached that magic spot and toyed with it, licking and gliding across it, sending spurts of juice into somebodies throat.

He could feel a hand around the back of his neck, rubbing him softly as he hummed in delight. The sun baked down upon them all, and Ethan threw his head back as the mind blowing pleasure coursed through him.

He felt his hand being lifted up, and as he looked down he watched David place his lips around his fingers and suck passionately. He watched him, David returning his gaze as he slid them deeper into his throat. Something about the sight made Ethan want to cum right then.

His ear was now being playfully nibbled by someone from behind. His hole was being eaten like it was someones last meal, and his cock was harder and wetter than it had ever been before, as a new person took over and took every inch of it down their hungry throat.

Ethan was now concentrating every fibre of his being on not cumming. He couldn't let this end, not so soon. He clenched his muscles, but it only added to the sensations he was experiencing in every part of him.

He felt his balls tighten so much that he was sure they had slipped inside his body, but a hand closed around his sack and the warm mouth that had been gliding up and down his shaft disappeared. The tongue in his rectum however, was prodding him so deep that he wasn't sure he would need any further stimulation to finish the job.

Ethan was moaning loudly now, almost whining as he overdosed on pleasure. He could barely stay standing as his knees trembled and his legs shook.

It was going to happen, whether a mouth was around his cock or not. He could feel it building inside him, like a fire getting hotter and hotter. He couldn't hold it anymore, not whilst every inch of his body tingled. It was happening, he was so close.

"On your knees, tough guy"

The words almost didn't register with Ethan who was breathing so heavily and whining so much that he failed to notice that every single sensation he had just been enjoying, stopped instantly.

He opened his eyes, looking around to see why on earth they had left him like this, and then his eyes fell on Ross who was standing before him, his meaty cock in his hand and his finger pointing to a spot just in front of him.

The others had formed a circle now, watching with grins and satisfied faces as Ethan began to realise what Ross wanted.

"Or do I need to get the rope?" Ross growled.

Some of the others were now tugging at their own cocks, watching eagerly to see what Ethan would do, but for Ethan there was simply no debate.

The pain in his ankle seemed to have vanished completely as he walked toward Ross. He dropped to his knees, with Ross' shovel like hand now clasped behind his head, and felt his mouth expand as Ross' wet cock punched it's way inside.