Chapter 12

As Ethan crawled back into the tent, his throbbing erection still very much present, he noted that the others were still asleep and he sank down beside Ross who dragged him close.

Within a few minutes, Ross began snoring but Ethan lay awake, listening as the wind picked up and began rocking the tent.

What had happened to him this weekend? It felt like a dream, like he hadn't really done all of those things, but as he lay there, his cock head moist, he couldn't help but feel pleased.

Yet the idea of being romantically involved with a man still repulsed him. He couldn't even begin to imagine bringing a man home to meet his parents, or cuddling up to watch a movie with a man, but as his eyes travelled down his body and trailed the thick, hairy arm around him, he realised that he was currently being cuddled by a man, a very manly man at that.

Ethan couldn't, nor did he want to go asleep. His cock had finally returned to it's flaccid state, but he could feel the fluid dribble out every so often. That, coupled with the racing thoughts in his mind ensured that he lay awake for the next hour whilst everyone around him remained deep in sleep.

The wind had become even stronger as they slept. Whipping around the tent and bashing it from every angle. Ethan once again admired how well-built the tent was, considering it had survived for this long.

His stomach growled with hunger and he realised that the only thing he'd eaten today was Ross' thick, creamy load. Evidently, it hadn't sufficed.

Finally, Ethan heard a yawn and looked over to see Greg stretching his thin, naked body.

"Morning" he said, wiping his eyes and staring over at Ethan with one of them shut.

"Uh... Afternoon" Ethan smiled back.

A few minutes later David rose, followed by Carl, Matthew and Jules.

"They must be tired" Matthew pointed out, nodding toward Corey and Ross who were both still sleeping.

"I'll make some lunch" he continued and Ethan watched as he crawled toward the tent door.

The angle allowed Ethan to see directly between his legs and he watched as Matthew's cheeks spread and revealed a small opening. He wanted to be revolted by the sight, but much to his confusion, his cock began to stiffen once again.

"Damn" Carl groaned "I was having such a nice dream until Godzilla over there woke me up" he gestured toward Ross and Ethan laughed.

"Uh guys" Matthew called from outside, but Carl was now in the process of telling Greg exactly what his dream had consisted of.

"It was filled with chocolate too" he told him "just mountains and mountains of chocolate"

As he spoke, Greg looked like his mouth was beginning to water.

"Guys!" Matthew called again but Greg was now questioning Carl on the type of chocolate he had encountered in his dream.

"Milk chocolate, of course" he explained and Greg nodded as if Carl was going to produce the goods.

"GUYS!" Matthew had now burst back into the tent, his face looking pale and worried.

Corey and Ross both woke now, Ross looking like he was ready to bite the head off whomever had woken him from his slumber.

"What is it, Matthew?" Carl snapped, apparently upset that his chocolate dream had been interrupted once again.

"All of our stuff" Matthew said, a hint of fear in his voice "it's gone!".

"Don't be stupid" Corey groaned as he dragged himself from the floor of the tent and stood up, still half asleep.

Even now, Ethan glared at his handsome cock as it swung teasingly.