Chapter 6

Ethan was the first to wake the next morning, despite his earlier interruption. It was much colder now as he lay there, his breath visible above him.

Corey's arm remained over his chest, but he was still sleeping deeply as Ethan lifted it off him, feeling the sticky mess sliding against his back as he moved.

As he carefully dragged himself from the sleeping bag, he felt a pang of regret. He grabbed his clothes in a bundle before trudging from the tent and finding himself alone, looking out over the stunning landscape before him.

His cock tented his boxers which also bore evidence of the experience he and Corey had shared just hours ago. Streaks of dried cum covered the front of them, but he quickly pulled on his trousers, followed by the rest of his clothes and headed toward the fire pit.

Birds chirped up above him as he sat on one of the logs and poked at the dying embers in the fire. He remembered Corey's steps, how he'd guided his hand, but he dropped the stick at the memory.

"Fuck" he sighed to himself, feeling a mixture of disgust and disappointment.

He hadn't been drunk, so he couldn't even blame that. Why had he been so stupid? He wasn't gay, he had never even thought of another guy like that, but he couldn't argue that it had felt amazing.

Ethan rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stared back out over the city in the distance. He reached for his bag, taking a quick look back at the tent before removing the pack of cigarettes that he had stowed inside.

As he inhaled the nicotine, his body became more relaxed and eventually his morning wood subsided and returned to it's regular flaccid state. He felt better like that. Thinking about the previous nights event while sporting a raging hard-on did little for his peace of mind.

"That's bad for you" a voice came from behind, making Ethan jump.

Jules stood there wearing only a pair of grey briefs which looked as though they were containing a small animal.

Ethan was certainly in no mood to sit and chat, but he didn't have much choice as Jules stepped over the log and began to restart the fire.

"Aren't you cold?" Ethan asked eventually, blowing a trail of smoke into the air.

"Nah" Jules replied "this is mild compared to our winter trips"

"Winter trips? You guys do this shit in the winter?" Ethan asked, shocked.

"Oh yeah" Jules nodded "now *that's* cold".

They sat in silence for a few more minutes while Jules successfully finished the fire and it blazed hot before them.

"Come on" he said eventually, standing up.

"Where?" Ethan asked, flicking his cigarette into the distance.

Jules stared at him for a moment before rolling his eyes and walking off, returning a second later with the cigarette butt in his hand.

"Really?" He asked, staring down at Ethan.

"Shit" he replied, taking the butt from Jules "sorry".

When he'd gotten rid of the cigarette butt in a Jules-appropriate way, he followed the semi-naked young man into the woods until the campsite disappeared and they walked alone.

"Well, did you enjoy your first night?" Jules asked, hopping barefoot over a large puddle that Ethan walked straight through.

"Fuck" Ethan winced as the cold water soaked his shoes and socks.

"It was fine" he lied, unsure whether it was the best night of his life, or the worst.

"Fine?" Jules smirked, but Ethan couldn't see his face.