Chapter 3

After Lauren, Chris, Camila, and Taylor, who arrived a couple minutes later, ate the pizza Clara brought home, Chris and Camila went to Chris' room while Lauren and Taylor hung out with each other.

Lauren: and shes so hot when she plays basketball, i swear!!

Normani: Shes a baller too?!

Lauren: yes!

Normani: I think Lauren has a little crush ;)

Lauren: uh huh, next joke please.

Normani: Oh come on! You have never babbled about someone like you have about her.

Lauren: shes just extremely hot ok. you would agree w/ me if you saw her!

Normani: Whatever you say Laur! I gotta go, mom's being annoying. I'll catch up with you about this Camila girl later. Dont get too whipped ;)

Lauren groaned as she threw her phone to the floor, the conversation she just had with her best friend lingering in her head. Was she catching feelings for her? Sure, it has been just two days from meeting her. But Lauren has been having the need to see Camila everyday, not for emotional reasons, but due to the fact that Camila was amazing to look at. So, with that, Lauren came to the conclusion that she had no feelings for Camila.

Not feeling like being surrounded by anyone, Lauren made her way to her room, but stopped in front of Chris' room when she heard giggles. Curiosity ate Lauren alive. Were they having fun or having fun? Lauren wondered.

She slowly opened the door, making a small creaking noise, but not loud enough for either Chris or Camila to hear. Lauren poked her head in the room and saw Camila laying on Chris' body, kissing him intensely. Chris' hands were under Camila's shorts, gripping her butt gently.

Lauren automatically walked out when she saw them winding up, leaving Chris all alone to her once again. As much as it pissed Lauren to see Chris getting some from Camila, Lauren knew Camila wasn't going to give in to her. She was sweet and innocent, and not to mention straighter than a ruler.

As Lauren through herself on her bed, she felt her phone vibrate. It was Normani.

Normani: I'm back. Now go on about this Camila girl

Lauren: lol what do you wanna hear

Normani: Is she atleast into you?

Lauren: i wouldnt really say that...

Normani: ?

Lauren: shes straight

Lauren: and in a relationship

Lauren: with my brother

Lauren laughed at herself from the subtle texts she managed to say to get straight to the point. While waiting for a response, Lauren could hear the moans and giggles coming from Chris' room. Lauren could only imagine the things the two were doing in there.

Normani: Well I'm not really surprised that she's in a relationship with your brother since you always find girls that way. But how are you going to go after her if she's straight?!

Lauren: ive made a couple of girls switch lanes

Normani: Most of them were already lesbian, they just used that as an excuse to not sleep with you!!

Lauren: oh shut it. ill find a way tho, one way or another.

Lauren locked her phone once again and looked up to see who had opened her door.

"Hey," Taylor greeted her sister. Lauren moved from her bed a bit so that her sister could have a seat.

"What's up?" Lauren asked her sister.

"Well, I need girl advice," Taylor admitted and Lauren groaned. Lauren could barley pull her own lady problems together. "It's about a boy."

Lauren smirked, "Is it that Michael kid you talked about the other day?"

"Well that's the thing, I don't know," Taylor said almost embarrassedly. "I don't know if I like him or if I just like the way he looks."

"Same," Lauren muttered under her breath while running her hand through her black, silky hair.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing... But tell me about this guy."

For the next half an hour or so, Taylor explained to Lauren about Michael. Lauren couldn't believe how relatable her own thing with Camila was between Taylor with Michael. It must have been some kind girl Jauregui gene.

"So you have a crush on Mila?" Taylor asked to make sure she heard right.

"You see now, that's where I don't know," Lauren sighed. Taylor nodded in understanding and placed a reassuring hand on Lauren.

"I'm sure you'll now when the time comes, but for now, let those two be. Chris really likes her," Taylor said while pointing to the room next door. Their laughter overpowered the walls and could possibly be heard from outside.

"Yeah, yeah...I know," Lauren sighed once again. Taylor eventually left after some final words and Lauren headed back downstairs.

Mike and Clara were discussing some stuff in the kitchen and the living room was free as always. Lauren took a seat on the couch and began dialing Normani's number but was rudely interrupted by laughter.

"Oh my God!" Camila laughed as she playfully hit Chris' shoulder. Lauren had no idea what they were talking about, but she figured it was another one of Chris' tactics to flirt with girls.

Chris politely walked Camila over to the door and Camila took a final spin to fully face Chris.

"I'll see you Monday?" Camila asked, her lip in between her teeth.

"Yeah," Chris said with a smirk and leaned in to kiss Camila. Lauren rolled her eyes and almost laughed out loud, but finally took a deep breathe once the door shut.

"What are you so happy about? It was just a kiss," Lauren said as she noticed the huge smile on his face.

"It's not that, it's because she said yes."

"To what?" Lauren asked innocently.

"To being my girlfriend," Chris said with a smirk and began walking towards the stairs up to his room.

Lauren couldn't help but feel jealous of Chris. It wasn't that Lauren wanted to be in a relationship with Camila, but the fact that Chris could do anything to Camila's body whenever he pleases was where her jealousy struck the most.

Although she was very jealous, she was still happy for Chris. Camila was a great girl and fun to have around, so she would be a great addition to the family. Plus, it gave Lauren more time to figure out what Camila is like so she can start on her master plans.