Chapter 15

Lauren and Camila both woke up at the same time, and they immediately recognized the smell of alcohol and sweat. They didn't know if it came from them, or from the party. Probably both.

At around ten, they began cleaning every inch of the house. They saw dirty floors, used cups, and even a couple of people sleeping on the kitchen living room. As Lauren was cleaning the remaining cups in the kitchen into a trash bag, she saw a note.

We tried to clean up as much as possible. There's some waffles and coffee on the counter if you guys are hungry. Love ya!

- Normani, Ally, and Dinah XOXO

Lauren placed the note in the trash bag and smiled gratefully to see a couple of waffles stacked up along with two coffee mugs.

"Camilaaaaaaa," Lauren sang, calling Camila over to eat with her. Camila skipped into the kitchen, and also smiled when she saw the food. Although Camila was an athlete as well, a simple house cleaning got her tired.

Camila sat down with Lauren to eat breakfast, and they immediately got back to cleaning. The time that the Cabello's would return was unknown and they both couldn't risk Camila getting in trouble.

About an hour into their continuous cleaning, there was a knock on the door.

"Is Lauren here?"

"Lauren!" Camila yelled, not moving from the door. "Chris is at the door!" Lauren walked to the door, and gave a confused look to see Chris' stressed out facial expression.

"Come on, be lucky I'm here," Chris said, motioning for Lauren to go with him. "Mom is gonna wake up any second and you know how she hates when we sleep over without permission."

"Shit," Lauren muttered, beginning to rub at her temples. Her brother was right, and she couldn't risk anything. "I'll come back later!"

Camila nodded and smiled in understanding, watching as Lauren slipped by and walked out with Chris.

Since Lauren lived next to Camila, the car ride was short and quick. Chris quickly pulled up to their house and Lauren bolted out of the car and into the house.

"Where were you?" Clara asked. "And you?" She asked again, also noting Chris' absence in the morning.

Lauren sighed, "I was just at Camila's. Chris came to pick me up so don't get him in trouble." Clara gave Chris a small glare before she nodded her head for him to go upstairs. Lauren sat down at a chair on the counter, next to her mom.

"I don't know if I like how Camila is reflecting onto you," Clara said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"What?" Lauren scoffed. "She's literally the same girl that dated Chris and you approved. What's the difference that she's with me?"

"She changed," she said. "You changed."

"Literally what the fuck," Lauren sneered and got up from her seat and stormed off to her room. She was not understanding at all. Not only was Camila the most innocent person in the world to change Lauren into a bad person, and if Camila was changing Lauren, it would be into a good person so she didn't see what her mom was complaining about.

All she knew was that she wasn't going to stop seeing Camila.

-----

"I swear this is so uncomfortable."

"Come on, it's not that bad," Camila countered, continuing to apply oil on Lauren's back.

"Ugh," Lauren groaned, dropping her face onto the pillow. She enjoyed that Camila had offered a massage, but she's not into the oil. Any kind of oils or creams made Lauren's skin cringe, so having Camila rub substances was both a win and a lose situation.

"Camz," Lauren groaned when Camila teased a gentle touch on Lauren's inner thigh. Lauren was completely naked on Camila's bed, and Camila didn't mind the view at all. But Camila was simply looking to give Lauren a romantic gesture, so she set up scented candles around and pedals for an appropriate ambiance.

"Oh shut up," Camila teased, beginning to once again kneed her hands onto her back.

Camila continued to massage the girl under her, and once she felt that she got every inch of her body, she flipped Lauren around so that she was now on her back and Camila sitting right on Lauren's stomach.

"This isn't fair," Lauren groaned, looking down at Camila's hands who were playing with Lauren's breasts.

Camila winked, "Go take a shower, you're all oily," she smirked and hopped off Lauren, leaving her in a flustered state.

"Fucking tease," Lauren muttered, getting up to go shower.

While Camila was left alone in Lauren's room, Camila glued her eyes to her phone and waited for Lauren. Out of nowhere, she heard the door open and she averted her eyes to the person who had entered.

"Hi, Mrs. Jauregui," Camila smiled, putting her phone down and giving all her attention to Clara.

"Where's Lauren?" she asked, her eyes roaming ever inch of the room.

"She just went to shower," Camila said. "Was there anything you needed?"

"Oh no, I'll ask later," Clara responded and was about to close the door again but stopped. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course," Camila said softly and sat aside on the bed when she noticed that Clara was now entering the room again.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

Camila was taken back a bit. The question was pretty random, and she didn't want to think that Clara thought she was bad for Lauren.

"Well, I obviously have feelings for her," Camila started, failing to meet her eyes. She felt awkward. "And I think that itself will take us where it leads us."

Clara nodded her head slowly, and only took a deep breathe.

"Well just be careful," she said, beginning to get up. "I know what you like to do to people. And I won't have it happen to my daughter."

And with that, Clara got up and walked out, leaving Camila confused. She had no idea what Clara was talking about, and didn't bother to ask considering her tone.

"Hey," Camila heard a voice say. She smiled once she saw Lauren with a towel wrapped around her hair and in a white cotton bathrobe.

"Hey," Camila responded and giggled when Lauren kissed her nose gently.

"Your mom literally came in and like harassed me," Camila laughed awkwardly.

"Are you serious?! About what?"

"Just us," Camila said. "Something about me doing stuff to people in relationships. I literally have no idea what she's talking about."

"Well," Lauren started, walking over to her door and closing it. "You won't have to worry about her for a while."

Camila's eyes shot open when Lauren's bathrobe slid down to her ankles and was left behind as Lauren walked towards Camila on the bed.

"I never get tired of this," Camila nearly whispered as Lauren hovered over her, her foreams lying on both sides of Camila's head. Camila's fingers trailed down Lauren's toned body and started making small circles on her chest. "I never get tired of us."

Lauren smiled widely, and leaned down to finally connect their lips. Just ask Lauren was going to move down to her neck, there was a knock on the door.

Lauren rolled off her bed to the side quickly and covered herself with the nearest sheet.

"Hey, can I borrow your- where's Lauren?"

"Um, I think she's in the bathroom," Camila said to Taylor. "She was about to shower."

"Oh, okay," Taylor nodded, closing the door softly. After the door shut, Lauren's head popped up.

"We need to lock that door next time," Lauren sighed, slightly smirking and began getting back on the bed.

"Maybe if you controlled your needs a little more," Camila teased and pushed Lauren back down to the floor.

"Ow!"