Chapter 19

"Finally," Camila gasped. "I thought it was gonna be only me and this little thing tonight."

Immediately, Camila tossed the toy carelessly and met Lauren halfway on her knees for a much needed kiss.

"That's so fucking hot," Lauren managed to say between heated kisses. Camila was only wearing underwear, which were parted to the side, and a black v-neck shirt.

Lauren unzipped the light sweatshirt she had while laying down on the floor with Camila under her.

Camila slid the article of clothing past Lauren's shoulders, their lips never breaking contact.

"You're so sexy," Camila muttered as she slid her hands easily under Lauren's sports bra to her breasts.

"No bra?" Lauren smirked as her own hands roamed Camila's chest.

Instead of responding, Camila took Lauren's hand and slipped it under her shirt, putting Lauren's hand on her own breast.

Lauren began kneading the supple breast while leaving trails of kisses down her jawline. But she suddenly stopped when realization of them missing from the group hit her. So, she went straight to it.

Lauren got off of Camila and slid her leggings down along with her underwear. Camila watched with anticipation and bit her lip to suppress any moans. Lauren kicked the clothing off her ankles as she lowered herself onto Camila, their bodies facing different directions.

Camila's center was right in front of Lauren's face, and Lauren wasted no time on flicking her tongue on the sensitive skin.

The simple heavy breathing on Camila's end onto Lauren's center only got her even more aroused than before. Goosebumps all over Lauren's body, Camila leaned up and poked her tongue teasingly in Lauren's entrance and smirked when Lauren slightly began grinding her hips.

"Shit," Lauren hissed and took a deep breathe as Camila's hot skin blew tiny winds of air to her center. With this, Camila built up enough courage and flipped each other over, but brought herself up to Lauren so that they were now facing each other in the same direction.

Camila trailed kisses down Lauren's chest, making sure to make a stop at her breasts. Once she gave both breasts the same treatment with her mouth, she shimmied in between Lauren's legs. She began kissing her inner thigh, slowly trailing up to her center.

Camila slipped in her middle finger into Lauren with ease, but immediately pulled out.

"Ugh, Camz," Lauren groaned, throwing her head back in frustration.

"What?" Camila asked innocently, her tongue slowly working down her slit.

"Fuck me, already!"

"Say my name," Camila tested, poking her fingertip in Lauren's entrance.

"Please fuck me, Camila," Lauren said breathlessly and her eyes rolled behind her back once two of Camila's fingers entered her while her mouth worked on Lauren's clit.

"Oh God, don't stop," Lauren panted, grabbing Camila by the skull and pushing her mouth further down. Camila's fingers worked at a faster pace as she felt Lauren's walls tighten up.

Camila's mouth then moved up to her breast, her most sensitive spot. While her fingers still working at a fast pace, she took an erect nipple between her teeth and softened it out with her tongue.

"Right there," Lauren moaned as Camila began swirling her fingers inside of her, making sure to hit any spot possible. Lauren's legs began shaking and she could feel her climax coming.