003. attacked

chapter threeJasmine pov

chapter three
Jasmine pov

After awhile, Jasmine exited her room and walked back down the stairs where Sidney was on the phone with someone. "Who is it?" Jasmine asked quietly.

"Hmm, oh just Randy." Sidney responded with a small smile, earning an understanding nod in
return.

"Do you like scary movies, Sidney?" 'Randy asked her, his voice sounding unusually familiar.

"I like that thing you're doing with your voice, Randy, It's sexy." Sidney said, laughing slightly.

"What's your favorite scary movie?" He asked her, Sydney furrowing her brows at the familiar question, a shot of alarm going through her, praying the person on the other end of the phone wasn't who she thought it was.

"Oh, come on, you know I don't watch that shit." Sidney told him, causing Jasmine to shoot her an offended look. "Why not? too scared?" He asked.

"No,no, It's just, what's the point? they're all the same." Sidney said, throwing her arm out. "some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act, who's always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door, It's insulting."

"Are you alone in the house?" 'Randy' questioned, causing Sydney to stand up straight in small alarm.

"Randy, that's so unoriginal, I'm disappointed in you." Sidney said, the cousin to share a look as Sidney kneeled on the couch to look out the windows.

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy." The man said, sending a chill down Sydney spine.

"So, who are you?" Sidney asked after a moment of silence, standing up from her spot on the couch.

"The question isn't who am I? who question is where am I?" The man said taking the phone from Sidney's hands, Jasmine asked slowly. "So, where are you?"

"Your front porch." The man responded, causing Sydney faces to drop.

"Great idea, Sid, go to the front porch where a potential psychopath is." Jasmine muttered to herself before asking, "Why would you be calling from my front porch?"

"That's the original part." He responded.

"Oh, yeah?" Sydney asked as Sidney looked out the window on their door. "I call your bluff."

"So, where are you?" Sydney asked him, already knowing Sidney was standing on the porch alone.

"Right here." The man responded, causing Sydney to spin around quickly, only to exhale in relief when she realized nothing was there.