second phase

As the fog starts to clear up, the entrance to the second phase gets more applicants that passed the first phase.

"Damn it! I still don't see the green kid." Yusuke whines.

"That's because he is an ignorant child getting into that clowns business." Ozma said approaching him, Kurama and Hiei behind her.

Meanwhile as Yusuke approaches to Leorio sitting by the tree with a swollen face.

"Leorio! What the hell happened to you?" Yusuke yelled.

"The stupid clown punched him." Kuwabara responded with a lace of anger.

"Shockingly, Yusuke was able to make another friend and pass the first phase." Koenma says coming out of no where.

"Koenma when the hell did you get there? I thought you wouldn't be here!" Yusuke shrieked.

"Yusuke is that another friend of yours?" Gon asks

"Who is this big baby?" Killua jokes.

"Just great another Yusuke."

"Why the hell is everyone coming out of nowhere?!" Yusuke yelled in confusion.

As Hiei and Kurama stood behind Ozma who stood behind Yusuke, they say Leorio's swollen face.

"This guy is a total fool. More dumber than Kuwabara." Hiei spoke in a cold manner.

"Is Leorio alright?" Kurama approaches to Kurapika leaving Hiei behind ozma.

"Yes, his face is just injured." Kurapika responded.

As a large door open, there appears to be a mansion with the front yard being filled with counters with an oven on each one.

"Will all applicants come in." Greeted a cyan haired woman with a large fat man sitting behind her.

"I am menchi." Greeted the woman.
"And likewise I am buhara." Greeted the large man.

As Menchi explains about the second task, applicants started to laugh as she gets irritated.

For the task, all the applicants had to cook pork by using a pig.

After they were dismissed, gon, killua, ozma, Kurapika and leorio went to search for the pigs, Yusuke, hiei, kurama and Kuwabara following behind.

Suddenly gon slid down a hill. Killua followed, but dragged ozma with her, making her eyes widen. Yusuke was about to follow suit until Kuwabara ran into hiei and kurama, pushing them down as they went.

It was gon, killua, ozma, hiei, kurama, kurapika, Leorio and Kuwabara. Yusuke stood at the top of the hill, laughing at all of them.

"Gon what the hell?! Why did you stop?" Killua blabbered.
Ozma felt someone slam into her back, making her grunt as she turned to see who it was, her eyes widening upon seeing hiei, him doing the same.
"Wait...are they, chewing bones?"

"There carnivores!" Kurapika yelled, making the pigs look at them.
Ozma made the first move. Grabbing killuas arm and running before they pig's could move.

Then everyone else followed suit, running away from the pigs as they chased them.

After everyone got their pig, they placed it on their own kitchen counters to cook it.
As Yusuke was cooking the pig's corpse, he used what he thought was olive oil that happens to be gasoline, then suddenly it started bursting into flames. Everyone was quiet for a second then Killua, Leorio and Kuwabara bursted out laughing as Kurapika, Kurama and Botan all sweat dropped. Ozmas eye twitched out of annoyance. "What an idiot." Hiei muttered.

"Here you go lady. A free meal." Yusuke says in triumph.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! IT LOOKS LIKE A DEAD CORPSE! AUTOMATIC FAIL!" Menchi yelled in his face. It was so bad even buhara didn't eat it.

"Hahahaha! Urameshi fails." Kuwabara laughs. "Do me a favor and shut the hell up." Yusuke said annoyed.

As Hiei went up to present his dish, menchi takes a bite out of it. "The meat is perfectly cooked but you added too much flavoring." Menchi says with a lace of irritation. "Pathetic.." Hiei mumbled.

As Ozma present hers menchi tastes and says "The flavoring is perfect but the meat isn't cooked enough." Ozma scoffed rolling her eyes walking away.

As Kurama presents his dish menchi tries it. "You make the pork too dry!" Menchi yells. "and you are no better than applicant 404 and 403."

"No better than 404 and 403." Kurama says sadly.

Them Kuwabara presented his "YOU DIDNT PUT ENOUGH EFFORT!" Menchi yells.

Then a young girl presented hers "You cooked it perfectly but it's too cold." Menchi says softly.

"Yukina!!" Kuwabara exclaimed.

"My meals too cold." She said sadly.

"It's okay. None of us has passed." Botan says trying to comfort Yukina.

As Menchi makes a lecture about no one passing, there appears to be an airship. Then suddenly an old man drops to the ground leaving dust everywhere.

"Who the hell's grandpa is this?" Yusuke questions.

"Who's the old geezer?" An applicant questions.

"Chairman netero." Menchi says.

As netero approaches to menchi, he explains as that she shouldn't fail every applicant as he glances at her breasts. "Dirty old man." Ozma muttered.

Then netero tells menchi that all the applicants retake the second phase but she must participate in it.

"Spider eagle web? What the heck is that?" Kuwabara questions to himself.

"Split mountains canyon is where the spider eagle webs are located. You better not be afraid of heights. " Ozma said behind him, scaring kuwabara as she walked towards the air ship.

Everyone followed Ozma, wondering what she meant by 'being afraid of heights'.

Once everyone boarded the ship and netero explained who he was, everyone did their thing and went to explore. Once everyone left, ozma went to the back of the airship, but someone was following her, that someone being hiei...

"Took you long enough~" a seductive voice was heard as Hiei concealed his presence, hiding behind the wall.

"What the hell do you want, hisoka?"
Ozma said slightly angry, glaring daggers at the clown.

"Oh nothing~ I was just wondering why you left without saying goodbye."

"You know EXACTLY why I left. Especially since you were the cause of it."

"Oh ozzy~ don't be like that-"

"Do NOT. Call me that. You are just a perverted clown with no passion. I know who you are."

"Oh~ Do tell, who am I to you~?"

Just as she was about to answer, the speakers went off, telling everyone they have arrived at their destination.

Hisoka disappeared in a flash. Ozma walked quickly down the hall. Before hiei could make a move, she grabbed his collar, dragging him as she quickly walked.

"Why the hell were you eavesdropping on me?"

She said as she continued to walk.
Hiei suddenly stopped, grabbing her wrist and holding it tightly, glaring at her.
"What is your business with that clown? Your up to something."

"I don't see why my business concerns you. Especially if you aren't involved. Besides, you said you would leave me alone after I lead you the way here."

She said before yanking her wrist out of his grasp, quickly walking to the exit of the airship, hiei following behind as well.

As they all exit the airship, there eyes widened to see a giant split mountain. Literally.