third phase pt1

The airship is about to land at their destination. The sun starts rising beneath the horizon.

"Killua! Get your ass out of bed! The airship will land soon!" Yusuke shouted.

"Hey don't scare me like that." Killua responds yawning.

"Hey guys I think the airship will land soon." Kuwabara says waking up Kurama, Kurapika and Leorio.

"Oh crap! I need to get ready!" Leorio shrieked.

5 minutes later...

Ozma woke up to be in someone's arms. She slowly looked up to see her brother killua with an irritated face.

Her cheeks slightly flushed from remembering what had happened the other night.

Once killua noticed her sister was awake, he put her down, slapping her arm.
"Why the hell were you sleeping with that emo demon?!" Killua yelled in her face. Flicking her forehead.

She scoffed, slapping his arm. "I didn't do it on purpose! We got in a fight last night and I knocked him out. He unconsciously grabbed me while he was sleeping and he wouldn't let go and I didn't have a choice."

They both walked towards the exit of the airship to see Yusuke and Kuwabara hysterically laughing on the ground,  pointing at hiei. While hiei had a black eye and an annoyed/embarrassed look on his face.

Kurapika and kurama sweat dropped at the schene while Leorio stood next to gon, snickering and gon just looked straight up confused.

A few moments later the adolescents landed on the trick tower then soon they all got trapped in a room. Some of the other ones went to a different room.

"Where the hell are we?" Yusuke questions.

"Woah this place looks like an escape room." Kuwabara replies.

"This place is apart of the third phase." Kurama spoke calmly.

Hiei and Ozma remained silent.

"I can see five watches on a table." Kurama says. "Perhaps I think we must wear them."

"The sign says 'the five of you must follow the will of the majority to reach the goal.'" Kuwabara says.

"Why the hell do we have to wear them?" Yusuke says as if he paid no attention to the directions before the third phase.

"We have 72 hours to do the third phase so the watch keeps track of time." Kurama explains.

Then suddenly the instructor tells the five on what to do for the third phase.

The five adolescents have to put an X or an O to open the door. They have to put an X to open the door and the O to not open it.

Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei and Ozma pressed O. Yusuke however pressed X on purpose.

"You are such an idiot, Yusuke." Hiei told him as Kurama and Ozma nodded in agreement.

Then they all went to the next door and does the same method. Yusuke pressed X again on purpose. Kuwabara being the idiot he is, he also pressed X.

"You are more of an idiot than Yusuke." Hiei says in a cold manner as Kurama and Ozma once again nodded in agreement. Yusuke then started laughing.

"Hey I didn't know." Kuwabara responded.

Everyone else facepalmed at Kuwabara's stupidity.

A few moments later, they all entered a large room. Far away across the five adolescents is a group of prisoners wearing a ragged cloak and wearing handcuffs.