Second encounter: Ivysaur

Marlene was walking along the path, enjoying the afternoon sunshine. She was so excited to be starting her journey as a Pokémon trainer and she couldn't wait to find her first Pokémon.

Suddenly, she felt something wrap around her chest. She looked down and saw that her tank top was caught in a tangle of vines! Startled, she looked up and saw an Ivysaur staring back at her. 

At first, Marlene was scared, but then she realized that maybe the Ivysaur mistakened her for a wild Pokémon. She also noticed that the vines were starting to squeeze her breasts on her tank top in a pleasant way and she couldn't help but feel really nice and tingly. She smiled and took out her Pokéball, ready to capture the Ivysaur.

Marlene smiled and took out her Pokéball, determined to capture the Ivysaur. However, the Ivysaur was too powerful for Marlene to take on alone. She knew she needed help. That's when she remembered her Bulbasaur.

Marlene quickly released her Bulbasaur from its Pokéball and commanded it to use its Vine Whip attack on the Ivysaur. The vines wrapped around the Ivysaur, entangling it and weakening its defenses.

With the Ivysaur weakened, Marlene was able to successfully capture it with her Pokéball. She smiled as she looked at the two Pokéballs in her hand. Now she had two Pokémon on her team!