Bonus encounter: A shiny Blastoise!

Misty and Ochako Uraraka were on stage at a Pokémon event, discussing the latest features in the newest Pokémon games. As they talked about the possibility of trainers using Pokémon moves in the games, a representative from GameFreak Inc. called them up to the front.

"If you're both Pokémon, you should be able to handle hanging out with another Pokémon on stage," the representative said with a smile. "We've got a Blastoise here who's just itching to show off his skills."

Misty and Ochako looked at each other nervously. They had never been on stage with a live Pokémon before.

"I don't know about this," Ochako whispered to Misty. "I mean, Blastoise is a really powerful Pokémon. What if something goes wrong?"

Misty nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and what if we can't handle his moves?"

But before they could protest any further, Blastoise burst onto the stage with a thunderous roar. The audience cheered as he began to show off his powerful water-type moves.

Misty and Ochako looked at each other nervously, but they knew they couldn't back down now. They took a deep breath and readied themselves for whatever Blastoise had in store.

Suddenly, Blastoise unleashed a powerful water gun attack, drenching Misty and Ochako from head to toe.

The crowd erupted in laughter as GameFreak Inc. teased them about their soggy appearance.

"Looks like you two couldn't handle the power of a real Pokémon," the representative said with a grin.

Misty and Ochako laughed along with the audience, relieved that they had made it through the experience unscathed.

As they left the stage, Misty turned to Ochako with a smile.

"Well, that was certainly an experience," she said. "I guess we really can handle anything if we put our minds to it."

Ochako nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but I think I'll stick to using my own moves from now on."

Misty and Ochaco Uraraka giggled nervously as they tried to keep up with Blastoise's movements on stage. "Wow, this is really something!" Misty exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement.

GameFreak Inc. chuckled, "If you're both really Pokémon, you should be able to handle hanging out with one of your own kind, right?"

Ochaco nodded, "Of course! We can do this!"

Suddenly, Blastoise unleashed a powerful Water Gun attack, sending a wave of water towards them. Misty and Ochaco gasped and quickly jumped out of the way, their clothes drenched from the water.

GameFreak Inc. chuckled again, "I guess you two could use a bit more practice!"

Misty and Ochaco blushed, realizing they were still wearing their regular clothes. "Oh no, you're right! We need to take some of our clothes off to be more like real Pokémon!" Misty said, slipping off her jacket and shirt.

Ochaco followed suit, removing her jacket and tying her hair back into a ponytail. "There, that's better!" she said, striking a cute pose.

Misty winked at the camera, "See, we can handle the moves just fine!"

Ochaco giggled, "And we're ready to show everyone what we've got for Pokémon Day!"

As the Pokémon Presents event continues, a loud crash is heard as a new trainer bursts through the wall. It's Marlene from the "Pleasuredea" region, and she's absolutely thrilled to see the Blastoise on stage.

"Wow, what a strong and beautiful Pokémon," Marlene exclaims, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I wonder why its water jets are stronger than other Blastoise."

GameFreak Inc. is equally curious, and they give Marlene permission to test out the Blastoise's Hydro Pump. Marlene adorably bends down, eagerly waiting for the water attack.

As the water sprays out, Marlene squeals with delight, talking directly into the microphone GameFreak Inc. holds up to her. "This is amazing! It's like nothing I've ever felt before! The water is so much stronger than other Blastoise."

Suddenly, GameFreak Inc. realizes that this must be a Shiny Blastoise, and they confirm it with Marlene. Marlene is overjoyed and can hardly contain her excitement. "I can't believe it! This is a dream come true! I have to capture it!"

And with that, Marlene captures the Shiny Blastoise, adding it to her team of Pokémon. The audience erupts in cheers and applause as Marlene waves and thanks everyone for this incredible opportunity.

The Pokémon Presents event continues with more surprises and exciting announcements, but for Marlene, this will always be a day to remember.

GameFreak Inc. announces that they have a surprise for Marlene, and that someone special is coming to join her on stage. Marlene's eyes widen in excitement and anticipation as she wonders who it could be. Suddenly, the spotlight shines on the entrance, and Marnie from the Galar region enters the stage.

Marlene can't contain her excitement and rushes over to hug Marnie, exclaiming how she loves her and her Pokémon. Marnie giggles and reciprocates the hug, telling Marlene how cute she is and how much she loves the way she interacts with the Pokémon.

The two girls start talking and bonding over their shared love for Pokémon, and Marlene starts showing off the Shiny Blastoise. Marnie is amazed at the power and beauty of the hydro pump and playfully suggests they try a combo move together. Marlene agrees enthusiastically, and they decide to try a water-gun/tail-whip combo.

As they position themselves, Marlene whispers to Marnie that she has a crush on her and that she's so happy they get to share this experience together. Marnie blushes and tells Marlene that she feels the same way, and they both giggle nervously as they execute the combo move.

The water-gun/tail-whip combo is a huge success, and the audience goes wild with applause. Marlene and Marnie high-five each other and hug once again, feeling closer than ever before. As they leave the stage, Marlene whispers to Marnie that she can't wait to see her again and that she hopes they can become even closer friends in the future.

Overall, it was an unforgettable moment for both Marlene and Marnie, as they got to share their love for Pokémon and each other in front of the whole world.

As Marlene and Marnie were enjoying the Hydro Pump show, the Shiny Blastoise was looking at them with a pouty expression, feeling left out. Marlene noticed this and giggled, saying, "Aww, don't worry, my dear Blastoise. You'll always be my number one." She then playfully stuck out her tongue and teased the Pokémon, "But I have to admit, I love when you get a little jealous." The Shiny Blastoise blushed at her words and looked away, still feeling a bit miffed.

Marlene then turned her attention back to Marnie and invited her to join in the fun. "Hey, Marnie! You should come over here and feel the power of this Hydro Pump! It's amazing!" Marnie nodded in agreement and made her way over to Marlene. The two girls stood side by side, and Marlene held out her hand to the Blastoise, beckoning it to use its move on them.

As the water shot out from the Blastoise's cannons, Marlene and Marnie giggled and twirled around, enjoying the cool spray. Marlene looked back at the Blastoise and blew it a kiss, causing it to blush even harder. "See? You have nothing to worry about. We love you, Blastoise!" she cooed.

The Shiny Blastoise let out a happy cry and returned the affection by shooting a heart-shaped water jet towards Marlene and Marnie. The girls squealed with delight and hugged each other, thanking the Pokémon for the adorable gesture. They then resumed their playful teasing of the Blastoise, daring it to use Hydro Pump on them again. The Pokémon happily obliged, and the trio continued to have a blast together on stage.