Chapter 1: I Hate It When I Stomp On My Feet

Lloyd POV

"Hurry Lloyd! They're escaping!"

"Copy that. I'm on my way."

I pictured myself arriving there just in time, stomping on the pedal hard.

Maybe I should've paid more attention to where I was stomping...

"OUCH!"

I have been through a lot. I've fought the Serpentine, battled my father, even had to eat Cole's cooking... but a stomp to the foot was worse. It held immeasurable pain. 

I swore out loud, gritting my teeth. No time to cry about it. I had to get to the ninja.

I pressed the pedal (making sure to avoid my feet) and the car zoomed down the road.

*1 hour later*

"That was harder than I thought," Cole groaned. He cracked his back and flopped onto the couch, closing his eyes in exhaustion. Jay did the same, sighing. "Who knew a bunch of thieves could be so tough?"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"HeLLO!!!" shouted a voice. "I'm here!" 

"That must be my mom!" Nya exclaimed. She leapt up to answer it. As soon as she left, Zane walked into the room. 

"What is the pandemonium in here? I sense a new presence among us."

Cole grinned as Zane sat down. "Don't worry Zane, it's just Nya's mom, bringing us some delicious food."

"Ooh, I wonder what it will be this time! Maybe some chicken wings?" Jay shouted excitedly. 

There was a loud crash as Kai sprinted into the room, knocking over some books on the bookshelf in the process. He ignored it.

"Did someone say chicken wings? 'Cause I'm reaaaaally hungry! I could eat a horse! Actually no, I'm so hungry I'd even eat Cole's cooking!"

The others snickered as Cole's face turned bright red. "Why do you guys like to tease me about my cooking so much?" he complained. "It's not that bad!" 

Kai rolled his eyes, and said mockingly, "Ah yes, it wasn't that bad when you spent a few days with diarrhea. Is that what you were saying?"

Cole's face flushed red even more. He looked like a tomato. 

Just then Nya walked into the room. Immediately, Kai sprang up and ran to hug his mother. "Mom!"

Only it wasn't his mother. 

"Hello everyone!" said Cole's father. "It's nice to see you guys again!"

WTF? Why is Cole's father here????
Hope this was enjoyable for you! :D More coming soon