Chapter 5: The First Fight

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in three days!! I just received a butt load of homework and I've been busy writing my other story. It's called The Sapphire Princess, and it's also a Ninjago fanfiction. Please check it out to support me! :D

Okay, here we are... the fight. Anyone know who it is between????

Lloyd POV

It had taken a while to clean up the mess that Jay had caused, but we were finally done!

I wiped sweat off my forehead, breathing heavily.

Moaning, Kai flopped on the ground. "I... can't... feel... my... legs... unh..."

Jay and Cole were fighting over water.

"That bottle is mine!"

"I took it first!"

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"BOYS!" Lou shouted. "Would you be so kind to shut the *BLEEP* up and sit your *BLEEPING BLEEP* down? We're trying to do a competition here!"

We all turned to look at him. Cole and Jay were so shocked that they immediately shut the *BLEEP* up and sat their *BLEEPING BLEEP* down.

"Now," Lou said, eyeing us over. "I already have the first pair ready to go."

"Alright then! Who's going against me? I've perfected my backflips so you don't stand a chance!" Kai boasted.

Lou shook his head. "My question is, are you ready to go? You all seem... tired."

Immediately we began to protest.

"Tired? Yeah right!" said Jay. "All we did was clean up the room!"

"Ha! I haven't even used one-quarter strength of what these babies hold!" boasted Cole, flexing his muscles.

I rolled my eyes at everyone. "I'm not tired, they probably are."

Kai glared at me playfully. "Maybe because you barely did anything except give orders! I did lots of backflips but like the hot guy I am, I never stop when it comes to ~exercise~." (A/N sorry guys I just had to! 😂)

I facepalmed. "Kai, now is not the moment to be making jokes."

"What about you, Zane?" Cole asked. "You good?"

"I am a robot," Zane reminded us. "I cannot be tired."

"Okay, okay, I get it. You aren't tired. The first fighters will be..."

"JAY AND COLE!"

~dramatic pause brought to you buy Kai being the hottest guy on the planet~

Everyone let out a gasp. Cole and Jay turned to each other, and I expected them to look dejected, maybe even sad.

Instead, they fist-bumped and whooped. "Finally!" Cole crowed. "It's time to show everyone that I'm the better ninja."