Chapter 3. Pussy🔥

Since yesterday with what happened between me and Graves, he's been off..

"Y/ln we need to talk." I saw Price leaning in the doorway of my room, I stood up. "What can I help you with Caption?" I felt the confused look on my face, "what do you know from yesterday?" He cleared his throat, "I am not to disclose that information with you." I looked him up and down, "not your mission solider, yesterday when I came by for your commander." He studied me slowly from my feet to my scalp, "you came by for a package and based on the look you gave me,I knew it would best for me to leave, so I left." I bit the inside of my cheek, "my lieutenant said you were talking with one of my men and that it might be important, what did you talk about?" "Captain, I respect you but I will not tell you what we discussed, if you are interested maybe talk to him." Price smirked, "Price what are doing?" Graves asked standing behind Price, "having a conversation," "well you heard her, you best leave." Prices lips tightened, "Graves you're getting a little comfortable in my base, I suggest you learn your place before you talk to me like that again." With that Price left exiting the small corridor.

Graves looked at me, he entered the room and closed the door. "Are you alright?" I asked, "just hungry" I heard the click of the lock, "hungry for your lips." Graves pushed me against the wall and kissed me, I felt his hands wrap around my waist and ass. "Whoa!" I yelped as he lifted me into the air, my legs wrapped around his waist. I felt his warm breath against my neck before he kissed it heavily, "holy fuck" I gasped into his ears. One hand tightened it's grip around my waist, the other touching my inner thigh, he stopped kissing my neck, "may I?" He asked, "whenever you want" I rested my arms on his shoulders, he brought me from the wall to his bed. laying me carefully on my back, he looked at me with large eyes, he was waiting for my ok, "oh y/n please let me" he pleaded. I nodded before laying my head down, I felt his hands start to remove my pants, he grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed where he knelt. He traced my underwear, teasing me, kissing my thighs, I heard him groan slightly before slowly standing. "Oh good girl" his eyes stared me down, he put himself above me kissing my lips, his hand by my head and the other touching my underwear. His hand slowly went up my body making it's way to my boobs, the hand went under my shirt and under my bra touching my breast. His kissing got more aggressive same with his touching, "fucking hell" I whispered gripping the blanket under me tightly. Graves turned his head towards his wrist, his watch staring back 1:47.
Graves looked at me, he fixed his shirt and his pants, I noticed an increased buldge, "get up soldier." He said unlocking the door, closing it on his way out, 'what is up with him' I questioned to myself as I got up, instead of pajama pants I out on black work pants. I exited the room noticing two other shadows entering their room staring at me for a moment, I exited the corridor.

I headed for the gym, "shit y/n you burn yourself?" Gaz said next to me, I looked at him "a hello would've been nice, but what do you mean burn?" I opened the door, "look at your neck" I froze, the guy who is too pussy to fuck me gave me hickeys. "Yeah I was half awake this morning when I was getting ready," I awkwardly laughed holding the door for Gaz. "You doin cardio today?" He asked putting his water bottle down by a treadmill, "yeah I can start with that." I set my water bottle next to Gaz's and got onto the other treadmill, a few more people entered including Graves. He looked at me then my neck clearly seeing the marks he left, I rolled my eyes before turning the treadmill on and putting my airpods in. I started adding up the speed, 10 30 45, I zoned out thinking about what I had been doing before this, literally so close to being with my dream guy but annoyingly he won't let his feelings take over too. I kept running, eyeing Graves as he worked out, he would look at me and we held eye contact for a second every time. I started to slow down the treadmill till it stopped completely, "I'm gonna go for a lap around the base" Gaz nodded to me as I grabbed my water bottle and left the gym. I closed the door and took a long drink from my water, I heard the door open. "Y/ln you and Graves having fun" a shadow pointed at my neck before walking away laughing, I scoffed and started to run, I mean he wasn't wrong but like not enough fun I can still walk and it's fun when you can't after having your organs rearranged seven times. I turned a corner bumping into Ghost, he stared at me "sorry" I smiled a little before walking around and continuing to run. Something about that guy was off not sure if it was because I wasn't on 141 or if he had never met me, definitely weird.

I grabbed my clothes and opened the shower door, lucky no one else was around so I could enter a shower room type thing in peace. These weren't fancy, it was like showering at a cheap gym, curtains blocking off you and the hallway.
The water was warm it didn't get as hot as I would personally want but warn enough to enjoy a shower, now at home I would be singing my heart out but considering how many other people were here I held back. I grabbed my travel shampoo squirted a little in my hand and began washing my scalp, I heard the door open, this is the worst thing to happen especially with all these men here yet I'm convinced some of them are gay but that's besides the point. I washed the shampoo out of my hair and as I went for the conditioner I smacked it having it roll under and past the curtain leaving into the hallway.
'are you fucking kidding me' I thought to myself completely embarrassed, the conditioner rolled back into the my shower area. I grabbed it quickly "thanks" I blurted out before opening the bottle and putting some in my hair.
I stepped out of the shower in a towel, I saw ghost he was leaning against the wall, I quickly left to my room feeling rather uncomfortable.

I entered my room, Graves laid on his bed reading a book of some sort, he didn't seem like the type to read. He looked up at me, "would you like me to leave?" He asked looking back at his book, "if you really feel the need to" I grabbed the handle of the door. "Well go ahead then" he smirked, I closed the door locking it because no one ever knocks.
I dropped my towel, I felt Graves stare, I ignored it as I looked through my bag, I heard his boots meet the concrete floor. I stopped as his footsteps got closer to me, his hand grabbed my hip the other pushing my wet hair behind my ear he started kissing my neck, his hands grabbed my breasts. He turned me around, I stood there as he examined my body heavily, his pointer finger slowly went don't the middle of my chest to my belly button. He bit his bottom lip slightly, I grabbed his face and kissed him, he grabbed my ass with both hands, as he aggressively kissed me back he pushed me against the wall. My hands went from his face to his belt, slowly I undid his belt taking it out the loops of his pants slowly as we kissed heavily, I threw his belt quickly going back to his pants undoing the button and fly. "Oh baby" I heard his southern accent slip for a moment, I started pulling his pants down he moved back and started to take off his boots, I threw my bag into the floor laying across my bed, he removed his pants crawling onto the bed. "your command" I let the words leave my lips softly, he was on top of me kissing my torso, his hands holding my wrists above my head. I see why he enjoys being commander he loves being in control but I'm not complaining he's fulfilling my dreams and needs. He looked up at me he released my wrists, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close, he smirked I felt two fingers go inside of me. I gripped the sheets letting a loud moan out, his other hand covered my mouth "better keep quite" his eyes stared into mine still having a smirk. His fingers started going in and out getting faster and more aggressive, his grip around my jaw tightened as he continued. My back started arching, my breathing was getting heavier as Graves got faster. I felt Graves fingers leave slowly, he got up and put his pants back on, "are you fucking serious?" I sat up, "I've told you before this can not happen" he looked away from me, "you give in every time, these wall are concrete no one will ever hear us" I scoffed. "Y/n you do not understand the risk I go through every time" he was upset, probably because I outing him. I rolled my eyes "you're just too much of a pussy" I stood up grabbing my bag from the floor, he looked at me. "What did you just say?" He snapped, I felt my jaw tighten, "you...heard..me" I threw my bag onto my bed searching for clothes. He grabbed my jaw turning my head towards him, "you best watch yourself next time" he let go of my face and left the room slamming the door behind himself. I stood there, breathing heavily, 'what just happened?' I thought to myself grabbing clothes from my bag.

"Everyone, tomorrow we will be leaving this base, we acquired what we needed." Graves commanded, "we are to head to Bulgaria, for another mission as soon as possible tomorrow, I suggest you pack your items and say your goodbyes to any friends you made here." Graves turned around and left the room, everyone started to disband, I headed for Gaz's room.

"It was great seeing you Bambi it'll suck without you and the other shadows here, it was nice having more people to talk." Gaz hugged me, "I wish I could be here for whenever you leave." He smiled, "well I hope you do good on your mission" I smiled back.