Chapter 4. Stationed Still🔥

IT IS FINALLY HERE (it's been 5 months.) I'm sorry I literally started this towards the end of my COD phase but since i noticed the popularity it has, i decided to continue it but now with my new writing style, so I do hope you enjoy :) Also finally got a title hope you like it 🤗 (One more thing so sorry but ik Graves would not act like this in some scenes but my writing style says different so mb)

  "We have been denied to move towards Bulgaria, meaning we will be staying here until further notice." Graves announced, his thunderous voice shaking my eardrums. Price huffed but shook his head in agreement, "no rules have or will be changed and you are to care for this place as a museum, I've noticed grime beginning to appear faster than normal." Everyone saluted and went their own ways, I went to my room in hopes Graves would follow and he would do the thing he's been begging for but refuses to take. 

 I stepped into the corridor, a chilling breeze hit me instantly, I noticed a fan, I shook it off and continued turning right into the small room. Graves had followed, he took his vest off that he had felt constant need to wear when commanding everyone in meetings. I watched as one hand began to remove the vest, the other going to the door and shutting it, the click of the lock followed behind. I tried to resist my lust but I felt as my face warmed and blushed, I began to remove my top in hopes that he'd turn around and take the advantage that would stand in front of him.  My top fell to the floor, his vest fell onto his cot, he noticed the shirt as he bent to his boots. He swiftly turned, I turned my head facing to the wall in front of me. His hands slid down my hips pulling me to his body, a soft moan left my lips at the movement. "You won't give up will you?" He whispered at the side of my ear, his jaw hitting my shoulder as he spoke, his words were an intoxicating spell, that I was addicted to. "Will you forever resist the lust you have to me?" I shot back at him, he pulled me in tighter, aroused by the deny of submission. "I have a lingering hunger for you, I crave you, but I can not have you." He begins to push me away before pulling me back in with force that makes me hit his body hard.
"But I can not starve myself much longer before I become ravenous for every inch of you." He began kissing my neck with such a gentle matter it tingled every nerve that could send me into my high. "Then have me," it's all I manage out of my lips before I am bent across my cot, my chest slamming the mattress causing recoil across the entirety. His hands gripped at my already loose pants and began to take them off almost like a present on Christmas day, they were off before I knew it. His hands caressed my inner things, his warm yet rough hands sent my eyes rolling. His fingers began to move up my body, one hand moved to my hip, ensuring a point for him to have almost all control of me, butterflies had evolved into sparks of electricity in every part of my body that he touched, everywhere he was had a tingle that was pleasurable. His hands got to the fabric of my underwear, "just as I assumed," he commented as my body's way of begging for him.
He teased me, the sensation was powerful, I bit my lip to hold back pleasurable moans, "scared of the thin walls or what satisfaction you'll give to me?" He leaned down and begin kissing at my back, chills ran up and down my spine at his soft lips. The tips of his fingers began moving in a circular motion and there was an increase of speed. I grabbed at the side of my bed and gripped it, turning my knuckles white. He stopped at my high and slowly pulled my underwear down kissing at my legs as he went down, I lost my grip on the bed as my high began to leave. "Not yet dear, I haven't gotten to the best part." He spoke as he noticed my body beginning to relax, he ran his hand up my back before slowly running them down to my hips, I had a panting urge at the feeling, "you're alright sugar I can take care of you." His whisper soothed me, I felt his hands go down from my hips to my ass, I then got a hot breath on the entrance of what some would call Heaven. I almost immediately felt his tongue enter in between my lips going up and down, teasing at my clit. I was taken back by the quickness of his tongue a moan slipped out of my lips, I blushed feeling embarrassed because unlike Graves I was petrified of someone finding out what was happening in this room.
The roles had switched, it went from Graves denying because he could lose his job to him not caring even if everyone in the entire country could hear us. For me well I knew someone here and the Shadows loved to bully me especially since being here because I share a room with Graves. 
His hands grabbed at my ass, gripping them tightly. He began flicking his tongue faster, I wasn't aware a tongue could move so fast, but I would never complain. I was my high again, he wasn't slowing down and I don't think he planned to, I buried my face in the mattress letting it silence my moans. My eyes began to roll back as my orgasm released, moans leaving my lips. Graves hands caressed up my back as he stood up. He slowly started to turn me from my stomach onto my back, wiping his lips with a smirk of satisfaction. I was panting from the excitement that he had brought to me by only his tongue, there wasn't anything about him that would not have me give my life to fulfilling his ever need. "You are so incredibly delicious, I won't mind another taste." He circled my entrance before sticking his fingers in his mouth slowly taking them out to savor everything. I glanced around the room trying to recollect myself as my pleasure decreases to a more acceptable level that I can better control, "you can please a woman very well," I sit up, "I may have experience with them shockingly." He begins to rubs my shoulders, staring down at me, piercing my eyes with admiration and lust. "That does surprise me, I mean you're always at the country club, I'd assume that involves hooking up with wives who hate their marriage but need the money and life their husbands provide." I laugh, he smiles with me, "I am just an open book to you huh?" He stops rubbing my shoulders and grabs at my clothes on the floor, beginning to clothe me. "I mean you've spoken of your outside life more than once around me, and you may talk in your sleep." I answered, He looked up at me as he pulled my underwear up, "wow you're observant, I like that, its tactical." He kissed my thighs.

  I stood in the hallway, the fan ran, the world was oblivious of what I had just done. I don't regret I keep replaying it in my mind. "Bambi there you are," Gaz stepped in front of me, "are you alright?" I snapped to reality leaving behind the scene again, "yes I'm alright, just tired." I responded beginning to fiddle with my thumbs, "ah well I was wondering if you wanted some lunch, some members made BLT's." He offered, "I could eat," I accepted the offer and followed to the dining hall.

 I entered and made eye contact with Graves, he wiped at the mayo on the side of his lips, the action sent chills down my spine. "Go sit, I can bring your plate," Gaz sent me off from the counter. I nodded and walked to the table, sitting myself away from Graves to avoid the tension that placed itself. "Thank you," I smiled as Gaz set my plate down, I took a bite, a Shadow stare at me from across the table, I awkwardly looked back multiple times out of fear. He continued to stare, refusing to break contact, I bit at my sandwich once more. "Bambi are you sure you're alright?" Gaz set his hand on my shoulder rubbing it slowly, it reminded me of Graves, seems like everything is. "My sleep is a little wonky, give me a few days I'll be alright." I assured before taking another bite, I then saw Graves turn his attention to me, it felt like everyone was staring at me. "Gaz I'm gonna eat in my room I'm exhausted." I stood and began walking before he could comment or even protest.

 I laid on the floor of my room, my mind unable to get Graves out of it. He was this new addiction I had.

 And thats it, the 1566 words (i think) of mostly shitty smut that y'all enjoy but you guys should stick around as I want to post more fics of other fandoms and even some original work  which will be much better than this.