Prank Gone Wrong

Night (8:56PM):
Author P.O.V:
Aisha bid bye to Darshan,Naushad and start driving towards her home.
After reaching, she's about to open her apartment's door by keys but suddenly she notice that the door is already open.

Aisha - WTF? Main toh door lock karke gayi thi!!

After thinking for 2 minutes, Aisha rings the doorbell.
Surprising Aisha, Madhuri opens the door from inside.

Aisha - Madhu what are you doing here? And how did you get my apartment keys and why didn't you come office today?
Madhuri - I'll tell you everything But at first come inside.

Aisha comes inside and get surprise as she find an unknown girl sitting on sofa. She looks at Madhuri.

Aisha - Who's this? (Pointing towards that unknown girl)
Madhuri - Her name is Priya sahni. My cousin. Can she stay at your apartment for few days? Please?
Aisha - But why here? I mean what happened to her house?

Madhuri looks at Priya in angry expression and start telling Aisha the whole story.
After listening the whole story they remain silent. After 2 minutes Aisha break the silence.

Aisha - Toh kehna chahte ho "Priya has run away from her house, because her boyfriend and she has decided to get married against their family. But suddenly today her boyfriend is refusing to marry her, that's means her boyfriend has cheated her at the last moment! And now Priya can't go home because she ran away, so she'll stay in my apartment until she finds a better place to live! Right!?
Madhuri - Yes. Only if you give permission.

Priya stand up and Walk to Aisha. She sandwich Aisha's right hand.

Priya - Please na mat karna. I won't disturb you anymore. I will leave your appartment as soon as I get a good place to live.
Aisha - You can stay with me.. But one thing!! from next time don't go against your parents because no work can be successful against your parents.

Priya bow her head and nodd.

Madhuri - Abhi mai chalti hu.
Priya/Madhuri - Yeah. Good night..
Madhuri - Good night.

After Madhuri leaves, Aisha and Priya prepare dinner for themselves and eat together. Then they go to the bedroom, share the bed and fell asleep.

Morning☀️(10:47AM):
Aisha P.O.V:
I enter in "Indie music label" office and straight go towards naushad bhai's cabin, as we have to discuss about Darshan's concert and shooting matters.
I knock his cabin and he give permission then We start discussing. We discuss about all this for 1 hour.

Naushad - Inform Darshan once about what we discussed about his concerts, And when we will successfully able to choose a co-star for his song shoot then we will hold a next meeting with everyone.
Me - Okay Bhai. Main abhi darshan ko inform kardeti hu.

I come out from his cabin and dial darshan's number. He receives after 4 missed calls.

On call :-

Me - Darshan?

Darshan - Yes. who's speaking?

Me - mai hu.

Darshan - kon?

Me (In mind) : Shit!! I had forgotten to give my phone number to Darshan yesterday. That's why he does not understand who I am.
But... Let's take a advantage of it 🤫.

Call continue :-

Me - Baby I am your ex girlfriend!

Darshan - WTF! Do you have self-respect in yourself or not ??

Me - Meri baat suno?

Darshan - Kya sunu! and How many numbers do you have? Ek number ko block kar raha hoon toh dusre number se call kar rahi ho???

Me - Meri baat sunoge?

Darshan - Why do I listen? How many times I have to say that stay away from me, I am no more that old darshan, who will gonna forgive you. So next time se call Kia na toh pehle dhamki dia tha par ab sach mein police ko tumhare saare numbers deduga. Fir harassment ki case mein jail mein padi rehna.

Me - Stopp!! arey mai nahi hu tumhara ex yar. Maaf karo! mai nahi hu tumhara ex.

Darshan - What? Fir kon ho tum? Aur ex ho aisa kyu bola?

Me - I am Aisha 😐. I lied for do Prank with you. But I didn't knew that The reaction of the action would be so Dangerous.

Darshan - what!! But How did you know that I have a ex?

Me - Doubt thi, aaj clear ho gayi. Btw mujhe apko kuch batana tha, jo batane ki liye maine apko call kia.

Darshan - about work related?

Me - Yess!

Darshan - Then you have to come to my house because Aaj mai office nahi aa pauga, studio mein kuch kaam hai...

Me - Address?

Darshan - I will send you.

Me - Okay.

Cut the call

I cut the call and after 2 minutes he send me his address.

What?? he lives there? He lives in this building? If I knew it first then I would have taken an apartment in the same building.

I come out from indie office and drive to the address darshan send me.

______________________________________

A/N : I found Aisha and Darshan's call conversation as a comedy, have you too found this conversation as a comedy like me😂😂?

A/N : Hello Readers❤️. Please read, vote and comment your review 🙏. My health is not going good from 3 weeks so this time I write a short part. Next part will be long. Bye ❤️💙🙌. Take care guys💙🙌