plan fail

Morning (10:00AM):
Author P.O.V:
Darshan parks his car in the parking lot and walks the rest of the way to Kishor Kumar Park. It is only 5 minutes walk from the parking lot to Kishor Kumar park.
After entering the park, he sits down on a bench.
He opens his Instagram app, log out his main account and logs in to his @music_lover_1 account then He open Aisha's DM.
In the morning she messaged that how would she recognise @music_lover_1 because she didn't see ever music lover's face. So he replied to her that he will wear a white shirt and black jeans and wait for her on a bench on the left side of the park.
While he was busy in reading the messages and thinking, someone comes and tap him on his shoulder. He turns his head to see and find Aisha is standing in amaze. She look at him from head to toe.

Aisha - You? what are you doing here.

she glances him once more from head to toe.

Darshan's facial expressions change into nervousness.

Darshan - Hiii (he wave simply) um Aisha I have to say you something.

Aisha cross her arms on her chest. she has probably understand that music lover is none other than him.

Darshan - Aisha music lover koi aur nahi main khud hoon. At that time, Rahul ki harkaton ki wajahse, I was stopped to talk to you but from inside I wanted to talk to you, that's why I had created a fake ID by name @music_lover_1. I wanted to Know kahi Rahul tumhe hurt karneki koshish toh nahi kar raha. I just did it for your safety. I didn't wanted to hide it more from you so i reveal it.

Aisha does not say anything, remains silent. Darshan bow his head and mumble "sorry".

Aisha - And what, if I don't accept your sorry?

He raises his head.

Darshan - I know I didn't did right but I explained you why I did so.
Aisha - Okay but you could tell your name in DM. Mujhse chupane ki jarurat nahi thi 😒.

Darshan remains silent because there is nothing to say. This is his mistake/fault above all, he could tell her his real identity..
He bow his head again.

Aisha - So be ready for punishment. your punishment is that "today you will gonna cancel all your important works, meetings and gonna spend your whole time with me till night".

Darshan raises his head in jerk and look at her in confusion.

Aisha - It's your punishment 😒. Music lover agar koi aur hota toh usko bhi ye hi punishment milta. Ab chalo mere sath 😒.

Darshan did not understand what actually happened, after sometimes he finally come out from his amazement and realized what had happened but he doesn't ask anything to her. He just feels happy that aisha forgives him.

Then Darshan and Aisha both start spending their day together by going at shopping, watching cinema, resturant etc.

Evening (6:30PM):
Author P.O.V:
Meera and Sheena both reach at a mall resturant where they find Rahul who is sitting on a chair in front table.

Yesterday they contacted with Rahul's manager and told him that they had some important work with Rahul. So they urged Rahul by his manager to come to a restaurant and meet them.

They go towards Rahul's table.

Meera - Hii Rahul.

Rahul was doing something in his phone but raises his head in jerk as Meera suddenly comes.

Rahul nods.

Meera - She is Sheena. My cousin sister, my manager as well. (Pointing towards janvi)

Rahul nods again.

Rahul - My manager told me about you both. Well, what important work you both have with me. It should be better if you both come to the point at first because I have work so I have to leave soon. (says it in his attitude tone)

Sheena and Meera both looks at each other then look back at him.

Meera - Okay. we need your help.
Rahul - Help? How?
Sheena - Di needs your help to get darshan.
Rahul - What do you mean?

Sheena states the whole story to him.

Rahul - Aur main tumhari help kyu Karu? Is mein mera kya fayda hai? Aur sabse badi baat mera aur tumhare raaste alag hai. Tumko darshan chahiye, but mujhe chahiye darshan se revenge !!!
Sheena - Which revenge.
Rahul - Aaj se 5 saal pehle usne mere sath jo kia tha us chiz ka. Kabhi Darshan ko puchna woh khud bata dega.
Meera - But tumhara bhi fayda hai na is mein! tumko bhi toh Aisha mil jayegi na. Agar mujhe darshan mil gya toh tumhara raasta toh saaf hai.

Rahul laughs sarcastically as if Meera stated any joke.

Rahul - Aisha?? usko toh Jaise taise bhi I can get. Ye kaam toh mai kabhi bhi karsakta hoon, uske liye na mujhe kisiki help chahiye na mujhe kisiki help karneki jarurat hai. So I can't help you in your plan. Tum apna kaam karo aur mujhe apna karne do. Bye !!!

He stands up and left the place.
Meera, Sheena looks at each other in disappointment and left the place sadly.

But they three remained unknown from one thing that siddharth was also sitting beside there table And he has heard all their discussions ...
He covered himself with glasses, mask, and hat. That's why Meera, Rahul and Sheena did not recognized  him.

Siddharth stands up from his seat, pays the bill and left from the restaurant.

______________________________________

A/N :- I am back with a new chapter 💙. Please read, vote and give your review in comment 🙏. Bye bye 💙