Planning against Aisha

Evening 🌆:
Author P.O.V:
Darshan and aisha both came to his studio to complete some pending paper works and editing. Darshan is completing his editing while Aisha is staring blankly at the front wall, It is clear that her mind is absent. She is thinking of something else.

Darshan - Aisha can you please pass me my phone, which is on chair !

He said it without moving his eyes from computer. But Aisha doesn't respond nor move from her seat, She's still staring at front wall.
After 2 minute of waiting darshan turn and find Aisha staring at front wall blankly.

Darshan - Aisha??

No response...

Darshan - Aisha???? (Little yelling)

She startle and finally comes in her sense.

Aisha - Haan !!!
Darshan - kya hua? where are you lost?

She shook her head.

Darshan - Arey tell me... kya hua?
Aisha - Nothing... woh... i was thinking about Rahul. Mujhe bohot galat vibes arahi hai. I have gut feelings that he will gonna do something bad again.

He stays silent for 15 seconds.

Darshan - Are you scared?
Aisha - Ofcourse not!! But I am tensed. You know him very well. Woh kisi bhi hadd tak gir sakta hai, don't you see what he did with priya !!
Darshan - yes I know him very well but he don't know me very well.
Aisha - Kya matlab? 🙄

He smiles, stand up from chair and hugs her. She gets surprise by his sudden action, But she comes out of her amazement and hugs him back tightly. It's a warm hug ever and (first hug we can say).
After 1 minutes they part ways.

Darshan - I meant to say that If he again tries to do anything wrong/bad this time, he has no idea what is going to happen to him. So don't worry and I am always with you don't forget that.

She smiles and nodded. He smiles too. Then they resume their respective works.

At Other side :-
Evening 🌆:
Author P.O.V:
Meera and Sheena both are having coffee and discussing about darshan [As they now have only 1 mission that is how to make Darshan belive on Meera.] while rajveer is doing something on his phone.

Meera - What should I do so that I can get Darshan and he will fall in love with me again?
Sheena - Aisha ko raaste se hata do !

Meera raises her brows in questioning way.

Sheena - What?? Didn't you understand that darshan have feelings for that bloody girl. You are unable to get Darshan, just because of her. Aisha ko raaste se hata do and Darshan apka.
Meera - I think you are right. Aaj jo kuch bhi hua us se I also felt the same.
Sheena - Exactly di, jo karna hoga humko jaldi karna hoga otherwise Darshan apki haath se nikal jayega.

Meera stays silent for 10 seconds.

Meera - But it is not so easy to get Aisha out of the way, his old manager was a dumb but Aisha is something else, ye ulta humko threads deti hai.

Both of them go silent for some times, they're thinking something or we can say cooking a plan to get Aisha out from their way.

Rajveer - If Darshan is not showing interest in you then why are you behind him? Darshan ko paane ki chahat mein tum itni pagal ho chuki ho that you are thinking of harming another person who is not even involved in this matter? [Now Rajveer opens up his mouth who had been silent for long and was listening to them talking.]

Meera - Can you shut the fuck up your mouth rajveer. Mujhe darshan chahiye aur uske liye mujhe kisi ko bhi raasto se hatana pade I can do. So just shut your mouth, And by the way you are our friend so you should take our side not that's bitch's side.
Rajveer - Yes, I am your friend, but that does not mean that I will support you even in the wrong and this time you are wrong. Don't do something you'll regret later.

He said this and left from there. Meera rolls her eyes.

Meera - Some times i don't understand is he really my best friend or not. He always take side of darshan and now taking sides of that bitch. [She looks at sheena and speaks up]

Sheena - Abhi usko choro aur Darshan pe focus Karo.

Meera nods.

Sheena - I have a idea.
Meera - What idea?
Sheena - How about if we take Rahul Vedi to our side?
Meera - Rahul? Par ismein humari kya fayda hai?
Sheena - Darshan chahiye na?

Meera nods.

Sheena - Toh abhi Rahul ko apni side karni padegi.
Meera - Par is mein humari kya fayda hai?
Sheena - Rahul Aisha ki ex hai.

Meera gets shocked by her statement.

Meera - WTF? How are you sure?
Sheena - I myself have heard Aisha speaking this to Madhuri. They were discussing this while leaving Naushad Bhai's cabin and I overheard it.
Meera - Great..! Then kal hi milte hai Rahul Se.
Sheena - Done 👍.

They continues their chit - chat about the plan they have made. How will they will convince rahul etc etc.

Night 🌃:
Darshan P.O.V:
After finishing my dinner I come to my room and lay down on bed.
As soon as I close my eyes, something comes in my mind. So I sit up and pick up my phone from table.. I open Instagram app, log out from my main account and created a new account by username @music_lover_1 .. I had an account by this username, but I deleted it 4 years ago. I search Aisha's Instagram account and left a DM with a hint (💙).

DM: Hey Ms. Mallik.. I hope you doing well and missed me a lot.

So The time has finally arrived to reveal myself. Let's meet tomorrow at 10 am at Kishore Kumar Park. Will see you there 💙.

After sending it, I open My WhatsApp and message in friends group.

I decided to reveal myself to Aisha.

Lijo - Kya matlab 🙄??

Hardil - Kya reveal karoge? 🙄

Guys i will reveal to her that music lover 1 is no ther than me😑.

Hardil - Dande padenge mast wali Aisha ki haath ki🤣. Be ready🤣🤣.

Padne do. But she have Rights to know the truth, she missed music lover everyday.

Lijo - How do you know 🙄?

She herself told me.

Hardil - Okay so she missed you. Toh rishta pakka samjhe? 🌚

Lijo - bhabhi bulana shuru karde?🤣

You guys will never change 🙄😑🤦🏻‍♂️ good night.

I close my phone and place it on table. I realize my cheeks are gets red as an apple.

Well !! sometimes I really love their teases.

I smile myself and lay down on bed. I close my eyes and get asleep in few minutes.

_____________________________________

A/N : Will Meera and Sheena be able to succeed in their plan? Will Meera and Sheena's plan bring Esha and Darshan closer or separate them forever?

A/N : I am back with a new chapter. Read, vote and don't forget to comment down your reviews. I really need your reviews. Reviews helps me lot to improve myself. please understand 🥺.