EX

Morning:
Aisha P.O.V:
I start getting ready for office as today we have an important meeting with whom Naushad Bhai has selected as a co-star for Darshan's next song.

Priya - Can I take your car today?

I furrow my brows and looks at her curiously.

Priya - Aise mat dekho!! Woh aaj meri interview hai and I'm already late, also it will take time to book cab.
Me - So how do I go to office? I also have an urgent meeting!
Priya - Kindly agar Aaj tum cab book karlo toh.... please??

I shrug my shoulder.

Me - Ok, But drive carefully.

She nod.

After 7 minutes she bid bye and left.

After finishing my breakfast I pickup my bag, lock my apartment door by keys and come out from flat then I take a rickshaw straight to the Indie office.
After arriving, I pay the driver and walk straight inside the office. On the way inside, I find Darshan talking with some people so I run to him.

Aisha - Darshan! (Darshan looks at me)
Darshan - kahan thi tum? I was waiting for you!
Aisha - Actually a friend of mine has taken my car today so I had to come by rickshaw, that's why I got late.
Darshan - That's fine. Let's go now...

On the way, Darshan introduce me to two of his friends, Dushyant Raval, Dhruwal Patel and said that the rest of his friends would also come to attend the meeting.

Darshan P.O.V:
We straight Walk to conference hall and takes our respective seats. Meanwhile madhuri come and meets up with Aisha. She involves Aisha in a conversation while we gossips about random stuff. Later Madhuri leaves the hall and Aisha join us in our Gossips.
Gradually the rest of my friends who will gonna to be involve in song shoot starts arriving.
Naushad bhai arrive along with Hardil, jyugal. Naushad bhai takes his hosting seat while hardil and jyugal engage in a little conversation with Aisha, Later they join us in our Gossips as well.

Siddharth - Bhai When will that lead actress arrive whom you selected for Darshan's song shoot?
Naushad - Ati hi hogi!!

After few minutes 2 girls enters.

I fists my hand in anger and start to burning inside from head to toe.

WHAT THE FUCK this bitch is doing here??? I want to kill this woman! Why the fuck she doesn't give me peace???

Yes! it's her!

Meera Kapoor.. the girl who stomped my heart, emotion, feelings by her hills.

Every fucking memories start flashing infront of my eyes. How I fell in love with her, how I proposed her, how she promised to marry me and never let go of my hand in troubles, how we spent beautiful times, how I caught her in her bedroom while she was kissing some other guy, how she insulted me for my looks, money..... Everything......

I bow my head and shut my eyes tightly.

I will never forget in my life what she did, I never forget that the way she cheated on me, the way she insulted me... the way she laughed on my class/looks/money.... I hate her just hate her...
There was a time when I used to smile whenever I saw her face, but now that face is seems to me the most irritating. her expression her fake innocence everything is irritating.

The second girl with her is Sheena Kapoor, meera's cousin and assistant as well.

I feel a strong grip at my left hand. I open my eyes. It's Dushyant. He leans towards me.