Chapter 1

'Yuri!' Mr Lee yelled. 'Uh yes sir?' Yuri quickly blurted as she sat up straight. Yuri was a 17 yr old girl who always fell asleep in class and talked alot. Mr Lee was her teacher. He was only 25 and pretty young and smart to teach a highschool class. Yuri was on the bad side of Mr Lee. . .no matter what, she kept falling asleep and talking in class which wasn't good at all!

'Ok then. Yuri what is the answer to the next question?? Do you have any idea?!' Mr Lee's voice boomed to the end of the class where Yuri was sitting scaredly. 'Uhh. . .let me see. . .no sir. I don't know sir. Uh-uh-uhh no. . .nevermind.' Yuri responded. Mr Lee frowned. 'PAY ATTENTION THEN YOU STUPID GIRL!' He threw back. Almost everyone in the class flinched.

~YURI POV~
Why do I get picked on in class? No no no! I have to work late for mum and still the teacher treats me badly. I wasn't even asleep this time. . .*guilty giggle*! I hope Mr Lee softens up because I have to put up with him for the rest of the year! Damn it. I will try harder.

~TEACHER POV~
Yuri needs to catch up in class! If she doesn't then I'm not sure if I can help her. Yuri is a lovely girl but I hope she starts paying attention otherwise there will be consequences, severe consequences. Soo joung isn't helping either, maybe if she stopped talking to Soo joung then she would have better behaviour too!