Chapter 4

The headmaster walked out. He gave them a tough stare. 'What is up with these girls??' He asked angrily. 'Talking. Passing notes in class. Disrupting the class." Mr Lee replied madly. Yuri started crying. Soo joung tried to hold her hand but Yuri shrugged her off.

"Punishment time." Mr Lee and the headmaster said together. Yuri and Soo joung walked up to his desk. He gave them another tough look. "Ok stand in that corner on one leg with both hands in the air." He said emotionlessly. Yuri and Soo joung did as they were told. They started to sweat. It wad hard work.

Mr Lee left. He walked back to the classroom cautiously. He was feared by everyone. He had small brown eyes, a long shaped nose and cute dimples. His skin was pure and he was tall and he was very fit. Even though he had these nice features of a lovely young man his loud monotone voice scared students.

As he walked back in everyone stopped talking and continued the lesson.

Meanwhile the two girls, Yuri and Soo joung stood there tiredly. After thirty minutes the headmaster let them go and they dragged themselves out of the room. The walked back to class without talking to each other. Yuri was very very mad at Soo joung still.