Chapter 5

That night after everyone had gone home Mr Lee stayed back in his classroom. He had the note. He kept it in his pocket. Since the girls never retrieved it he began to read. While drinking his coffee he almost chocked. He didn't know whether to laugh or to be mad. He read more and laughed loudly at the girl friend part. When people aren't around Mr Lee unlocks his cold heart and is a really nice guy who laughs alot.

He thought of Yuri. Mr Lee decided to be nicer to her. "Shes not that bad." He told himself as he sipped his hot coffee while sitting at his desk with one leg crossed over the other. It was getting dark but just before he tried to leave Yuri came running in. Her red backpack bounced as she rushed in. It was about 7:30pm. She was startled as she saw Mr Lee.

Yuri gave a really awkward smile to Mr Lee. Mr Lee put his cup down and stood up. Yuri was still in her uniform. "Oh sir Im just searching for something." Yuri said as she looked into Mr Lee's deep eyes. "Ok search away." He answered nicely. He gripped the note. "Ah that's it!" Yuri yelled as she pointed at the note in Mr Lee's hand. She gave him another awkward smile. He put his hand out with the note. "Be careful next time. I'm watching you Yuri!" He joked. She smiled brightly. "Yes teacher!" She brightly answered back.

As she went to take the note she touched his hand. She looked down and blushed. "Sorry." She apologised. "Oh no it's ok!!" He grinned weirdly as he blushed. "I well I better be go-go-going then" Yuri said as she blushed even more while looking into his eyes. Mr Lee looked into Yuri's eyes and got closer to her slightly. Yuri flinched back and ran off with the note in her hand.

Mr. Lee sat down and bashed his fist against the desk. He looked up at the ceiling at covered his face. "No!" He exclaimed.